So far we’ve seen the Joker, we’ve seen Bane, and we’ve seen Harley Quinn. Well now we get to take a look at Poison Ivy, from the upcoming Batman Arkham Asylum. Which was set to release in June 23rd but is now pushed back and said to be released before the end of summer. The game will be out on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Read on to find out more about Poison Ivy, and go HERE to see a video of her.
REAL NAME: Pamela Lillian Isley
OCCUPATION: Professional Criminal
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Gotham City
HEIGHT: 5 ft 8 in
WEIGHT: 115 lb
FIRST APPEARANCE: Batman #181 (June, 1966)
Botanist Pamela Isley was transformed by a science experiment gone wrong into a plant-human hybrid. With chlorophyll flowing through her veins instead of blood, she developed a toxic touch and a pheromone-fueled talent for seduction. Her crimes have become more ecologically focused as she has increasingly abandoned her human side, identifying more with the natural world. Her unique brand of eco-terrorism often puts her into conflict with Batman, whose iron will usually protects him from her seductive powers.
1. An ability to encourage and direct the growth of all plant life
2. Plant genes mixed in with her DNA make her an unpredictable and formidable physical opponent
3. Exudes natural pheromones that enable her to exert control over victims
4. Skin secretes a toxin that can make her touch deadly
5. Pathological drive to rid the world of humanity and make it safe for plant life
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - Remembering George A. Romero
In honor of the late George A. Romero we’re taking a look at the best of his lesser known films in a special episode of This Week in Horror.Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Wednesday, July 26, 2017