As the best genre show on TV, the winter break for Supernatural is something I always hate, so luckily it’s over – the show returns with new episodes tomorrow on the CW! Even better, Creation Entertainment‘s annual “Salute To Supernatural” convention is just around the corner, and we’re going to give a pair of GOLD PASSES to a lucky B-D reader. These passes are valued at over $500 and are SOLD OUT, so if you’re a fan this is an amazing deal – you’ll even get to meet Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki! Read on for details!
The Salute to Supernatural will be held at the Marriott Los Angeles Airport (5855 West Century Blvd) from February 11-13th, 2011. Nearly every major character from the show (Sam, Dean, Castiel, Bobby, Crowley, and more!) will be in attendance for Q&As, autograph/photo sessions, etc, and there will be lots of exclusive/rare merch to buy and other Supernatural themed activities. In short, if you’re a fan, this is going to be awesome.
Bloody-Disgusting will pick ONE winner, who will receive TWO Gold Passes, one for him/her and one for their guest. Winner will be selected on Sunday, February 6th and be notified via email.
The GOLD PASS offers you the following:
1) The absolute best reserved seats in the main theatre where all our major guests appear! These seats are YOURS, come and go, all weekend, all three days.
2) Complimentary in-person autographs with great guests including JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI, MISHA COLLINS, BROCK KELLY, RICHARD SPEIGHT, JR., KATHERINE BOECHER, MATT COHEN and TRACI DINWIDDIE. The value of these autographs alone is a large portion of the cost of the package itself, in fact it is $323 worth of complimentary autographs.
3) First to get autographs: we go row by row: you are in the front rows: you get the idea!
4) Complimentary admission to our SATURDAY NIGHT DESSERT AND COCKTAIL PARTY! Mix and mingle with fellow fans and selected guests i This event is EXCLUSIVE for Gold Weekend Patrons!
5) Pre-Registration Fun: we get you set for the weekend before other patrons and give you first crack at the exclusive merchandise!
6) Wristband access: we have special color coded wristbands and collectible lanyard credentials for GOLD Package Holders: once you get set you don’t need to wait again!
7) Complimentary Admission to our SUNDAY MORNING Brunch and Charity Silent Auction: enjoy a delightful brunch with fellow fans and help us raise money for a great charity. Past breakfast have been a true highlight of the convention. Selected Celebrity guests will make a special appearance at the brunch and guests are JENSEN ACKLES and JARED PADALECKI. Depending on the guest line up for Sunday additional guests may be added to this function, however at this early time it is premature to know. THIS EVENT IS EXCLUSIVE TO GOLD WEEKEND PATRONS AND WILL NOT BE SOLD SEPARATELY.
8) Fantastic FREE SUPERNATURAL gift you’ll love!
9) Complimentary Musical Concert or special event on Friday Night at approximately 9:30 pm: you keep your same great seats!
To enter put SUPERNATURAL in the subject line and then E-mail the following at email@example.com:
-Your full name
-Favorite Supernatural Episode
-Why YOU should win this pass
NOTE – This contest is ONLY for the convention ticket and covers only the items listed above. Transportation, parking, lodging, and other expenses are the winner’s responsibility. Also the passes will be held at the door and require photo ID, so they are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Contest is only open to residents of California.
Good luck, and we’ll see you at the show!
AROUND THE WEB
We’ve Already Got a Release Date for ‘IT’ Sequel!
Every Character in ‘Leatherface’ Who Connects to a Previous ‘Chainsaw’ Film
[Review] ‘Leatherface’ Fails By Proving the Saw is Family
‘1922’: Trailer for Netflix’s Stephen King Adaptation is Infested with Rats, Murder, and Ghosts!
‘F’ This! – The Most Hated Films in Horror
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - September 25, 2017 - Scream MTV, Gerald'...
The Ghost Face Mask is returning on MTV's Scream, we give our review of Gerald's Game, and Jamie Lee Curtis returns to Halloween! It's THIS WEEK IN HORROR hosted by Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody Disgusting on Tuesday, September 26, 2017