I love when we have contests that have something super special in them, which is why I’m very excited to present our exclusive 28 Weeks Later prop giveaway, where you can win an actual piece of movie history! Read on to see how you can win a District 1 ID Card actually used in Fox Atomic’s sequel, which hits theaters May 11. The creative team of Danny Boyle, Alex Garland, and Andrew Macdonald are back to re-invent the zombie movie yet again with the sequel to 28 Days Later!
Lead by director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, 28 Weeks Later picks up six months after the Rage virus has decimated the city of London. The US Army has restored order and is repopulating the quarantined city, when a carrier of the Rage virus enters London and unknowingly re-ignites the spread of the deadly infection, wreaking havoc on the entire population.
You guys asked for it, you got it… another official prop promotion, where you can win a piece of the actual movie! Today we’ve been supplied with a very special “District 1 Welcome Pack,” which features an actual ID card used in Fox Atomic’s 28 WEEKS LATER, which hits theaters May 11.
You want to win it? Here’s how you enter:
Put 28 WEEKS ID CARD in the subject line and then E-mail us the following information:
-Your Full Name
Failure to include all information listed above results in disqualification. Winners chosen at random on May 9. Below you’ll find the official rules.
Visit the official website, FoxAtomic.com
THE “28 WEEKS LATER PRIZE” GIVEAWAY No Purchase Necessary
The “28 Weeks Later Prize” Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Fox Atomic (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes begins Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 12 noon (Pacific Time) and ends Wednesday, May 9, 2007 at 12 noon (Pacific Time).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older, except to employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Send an email with your name, address (including zip code), phone number (including area code), date of birth and e-mail address in the body of the email and “28 Weeks Later” in the subject line to one of the following four email addresses: 1) For entry in connection with ComingSoon.net, send an email to: [email protected]; 2) For entry in connection with DreadCentral.com, send an email to: [email protected]; 3) For entry in connection with Bloody-Disgusting.com, send an email to: [email protected]; 4) For entry in connection with JoBlo.com, send and email to: [email protected] There is a limit of one entry total per person. To be eligible, all Internet entries for Sweepstakes must be received by 12 noon (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, May 9, 2007, the Sweepstakes Expiration Date. Multiple entries are ineligible. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on May 9, 2007 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone on/about May 11, 2007. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during three (3) business days from the date of the Sweepstakes drawing, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
GRAND PRIZE: Four (4) Grand Prize winners will each receive one (1) movie prop from the film 28 Weeks Later, as follows: The winning entrant to [email protected] will receive a prop “District 1″ Welcome Pack. The winning entrant to [email protected] will receive a prop Evening Standard newspaper with and evacuation headline. The winning entrant to [email protected] will receive a prop “District 1″ Welcome Pack. The winning entrant to [email protected] will receive a prop “District 1″ photo ID card.
All prizes are not real, and are only for display purposes. They are not for retail sale, and have no retail value.
Total Approximate Prize Value of all prizes in Contest: $0.
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor, ComingSoon.net, DreadCentral.com, Bloody-Disgusting.com, and JoBlo.com, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and promotion partners (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. The potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability / Publicity Release before claiming prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the winner, and an alternate winner will be selected. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
6. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), participation in Sweepstakes, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or a winner’s list (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The “28 Weeks Later Prize Giveaway” Sweepstakes,c/o Fox Atomic, 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Bldg. 310, LA, CA 90035. VT residents need not include return postage.