Take note that this is a RUMOR, but still a mind blowing life altering earth shifting rumor non the less. The Paul Gale Network posted the news/rumor and it’s got my balls all up in a twist with excitement.
Though it is a rumor, there still seems to be quite a good amount of potential details which you can check out past the break. There are many games that deserve to be made the way the Batman series has recently gone, and Ninja Turtles could be an incredible game if made by Rocksteady. What do you guys think, real? Fake? Please I hope so oh yes?? – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Crisis is the alleged name of the title.
– Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo are the four playable characters, each with their own varied move set and weapon of choice (sword, bo staff, sai, and nunchucku…respectively).
– Flashbacks are played as Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi.
– Shurikens, smoke bombs, grappling hooks, and climbing foot spikes.
– Gameplay and story/stage progression similar to Batman: Arkham City.
– Classic characters such as Bebop and Rocksteady (warthog and rhinoceros), Dr. Baxter Stockman, Shredder (Oroku Saki), and Krang act as bosses and in the case of the humans-turned-mutants, you fight them in both forms throughout the story.
– The Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp will be present and with them and other gadgets, the Wii U build is expected to have touch screen controls for specific actions.
– Multiplayer is unknown.
– Graphics engine used is that of Arkham City.
– The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick, but the turtles themselves and their interactions with the Foot Clan, bosses, and story characters like April O’Neil and Casey Jones will still have comedy attached.
– Purportedly being in development for Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
– Careful selection of voice actors to bring the universe to life as well as Rocksteady did with their two Batman games.
– Manhattan Crisis shares a similar name to the 1991/1992 NES title, “The Manhattan Project”, but is very much its own title.
BD Mobile App
this week in horror
This Week in Horror - June 12, 2017 - Starship Troopers, Godzi...
An animated Starship Troopers movie is coming to theaters, Godzilla vs. King Kong has its director, and more details emerge about Jeepers Creepers 3. It's This Week in Horror with Whitney Moore!Posted by Bloody-Disgusting on Monday, June 12, 2017
R.I.P. Henry Deutschendorf, Oscar from ‘Ghostbusters II’
3D Art of SpongeBob and Patrick “in Real Life” is Deeply Unsettling
Lionsgate Confirms ‘Saw’ Sequel Title: JIGSAW!
So How About That ’47 Meters Down’ Ending? Director Explains
Slasher Game ‘Dead by Daylight’ Hit Consoles Today; Play as Michael Myers Soon!