Connect with us

Movies

SDCC ’09: New ‘Jennifer’s Body’ Image, Gallner Talks Scene!

Published

on

20th Century Fox’s Jennifer’s Body is getting some heavy love at the San Diego Comic Con, and part of it includes this spicy new photo of stars Megan Fox and Johnny Simmons getting it on. In addition to the brand new photo, beyond the break you’ll find our exclusive chat with co-star Kyle Gallner about another scene, but beware of spoilers! The story of a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town. Her “plain Jane” best friend must kill her, then escape from a correctional facility to go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.

Spoiler warning in text

I have just a little supporting role, a little character cameo,” Gallner tells Bloody-Disgusting about his forthcoming role in JENNIFER’S BODY, which arrives in theaters September 18th.

Megan Fox gets sacrificed to some virgin, but she’s not a virgin; so she’s comes back. Then she starts eating boys, it’s pretty cut and dry (laughs),” he explains. “But it was a fun script, and my character’s a fucking weirdo The term goth is very heavily on my character. Full on goth, lip ring, black hair, crazy clothes,” adding a spoiler about his demise, “Megan eats me! We made out, she drops my pants. She comes at me, and kills me. It’s pretty cool.

Jennifer's Body (2009) Megan Fox

Horror movie fanatic who co-founded Bloody Disgusting in 2001. Producer on Southbound, V/H/S/2/3/94, SiREN, Under the Bed, and A Horrible Way to Die. Chicago-based. Horror, pizza and basketball connoisseur. Taco Bell daily. Franchise favs: Hellraiser, Child's Play, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Scream and Friday the 13th. Horror 365 days a year.

Movies

‘Transformers One’ Trailer – Chris Hemsworth Voices Optimus Prime in Brand New Animated Movie

Published

on

A wild marketing stunt this morning saw Paramount launching the official trailer for Transformers One off into space, but don’t worry, you don’t need to put on a spacesuit in order to watch it. The official trailer for the brand new animated movie is now available online.

Every Transformer has an origin. Watch the Transformers One trailer below.

In theaters September 20, Transformers One is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies. But they once were friends, bonded like brothers, who changed the fate of Cybertron forever.

In the first-ever fully CG-animated Transformers movie, Transformers One features a star-studded voice cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, and Steve Buscemi, with Laurence Fishburne and Jon Hamm.

Josh Cooley (Toy Story 4) directed the film from a script by Andrew Barrer and Gabriel Ferrari.

[Related] The ‘Transformers’ x ‘G.I. Joe’ Live Action Movie Is Really Happening!

Continue Reading