Movie Collectibles/Toys/Merchandise

Show off your collections or discuss horror memorabilia
Iggy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Movie Collectibles/Toys/Merchandise

Post by Iggy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:11 am

Just ordered 4 of each. Keeping a set for myself. The rest are going up on my online shop on Ebay. Such detail.......

travisbickle
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by travisbickle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:37 pm

^Over a grand on Gremlins?! You slingin?

Just got the new Mezco PX Franky in the mail ...

^Easily the best Frankenstein figure yet.

And I finally found a somewhat decent price for this guy on Ebay...

travisbickle
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by travisbickle » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Another Fleabay buy...

Iggy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Iggy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 pm

travisbickle wrote:^Over a grand on Gremlins?! You slingin'?
I buy stuff and resell on eBay all the time man. I figure i can get $150 to $200 more each selling there. For some odd reason, people will be willing to pay more to buy it on eBay, a site they know, instead of the original site that they may be unsure of or just don't know much about. Now i'm not saying all eBay buyers are like that as most are looking for a better deal, but there are plenty of suckers who will blow their money and be too lazy to look for cheaper options.

Hammer Fanatic
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Hammer Fanatic » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm

travisbickle wrote:^Over a grand on Gremlins?! You slingin?

Just got the new Mezco PX Franky in the mail ...

^Easily the best Frankenstein figure yet.

And I finally found a somewhat decent price for this guy on Ebay...
Frankenstein is gorgeous..Very nice statue.

Hammer Fanatic
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Hammer Fanatic » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Iggy wrote:
I buy stuff and resell on eBay all the time man. I figure i can get $150 to $200 more each selling there. For some odd reason, people will be willing to pay more to buy it on eBay, a site they know, instead of the original site that they may be unsure of or just don't know much about. Now i'm not saying all eBay buyers are like that as most are looking for a better deal, but there are plenty of suckers who will blow their money and be too lazy to look for cheaper options.
It never ceases to fucking amaze me how lazy people are when it comes to comparison shopping. I am always finding shit on there for prices much lower than independent sites, but you have to be smart, know what you are looking for and do a little research first. I've watched people pay five times more for shit on ebay that they could have gotten for much less if they would just investigate a little. Good for your pocketbook though..LOL.

Iggy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Iggy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Hammer Fanatic wrote:
Iggy wrote:
It never ceases to fucking amaze me how lazy people are when it comes to comparison shopping. I am always finding shit on there for prices much lower than independent sites, but you have to be smart, know what you are looking for and do a little research first. I've watched people pay five times more for shit on ebay that they could have gotten for much less if they would just investigate a little. Good for your pocketbook though..LOL.
Yup. Their laziness is my gain. :D

Hammer Fanatic
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Hammer Fanatic » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Iggy wrote:
Hammer Fanatic wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Pretty cool signature you have there. ;)

Iggy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Iggy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Hammer Fanatic wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Hammer Fanatic wrote: It never ceases to fucking amaze me how lazy people are when it comes to comparison shopping. I am always finding shit on there for prices much lower than independent sites, but you have to be smart, know what you are looking for and do a little research first. I've watched people pay five times more for shit on ebay that they could have gotten for much less if they would just investigate a little. Good for your pocketbook though..LOL.
Pretty cool signature you have there. ;)
Thanks. Being a big horror and videogame fan, i thought Altered Beast would be appropriate.

travisbickle
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by travisbickle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Hammer Fanatic wrote: Frankenstein is gorgeous..Very nice statue.
It's actually a 7 inch figure, but yeah... statue quality.

It's like a mini Hot Toys.