Connect with us

Movies

TV: Oh My, It’s That Same ‘Walking Dead’ Spoiler, Again…

Published

on

I hate spoilers, I hate them more than you can even imagine. While owning a monster horror website has it’s perks, the biggest flaw is that pretty much no matter what I do, or hard hard I try, I will eventually have something ruined for me.

Just when I was getting back into AMC’s “The Walking Dead” (the previous 3 episodes were pretty good), websites across the globe ruined season 2’s finale. While I’m not against sharing spoilers, it disturbs me that some sites would post such a spoiler in the subject header, or tweet about it 500 times in an attempt to get more hits. Well, I had the finale of season 2 ruined for me, and I’m sure many of you were hit with the same bomb.

I didn’t run a story on it the first time, because it pissed me off to no end. This time around I attempted to ignore it, only to wake up to a flurry of readers pointing me to the spoiler and asking why I’m not reporting it. We report nearly everything, so I guess I can’t ignore it any longer (as much as I want to). But be warned, the following will ruin the big finale AMC had planned for their comic adaptation…

By clicking here you’ll see a screengrab from AMC’s website displaying their forthcoming zombie head box set of “The Walking Dead” season 2. Within the description of the $99 set they ruin the fate of one of the series regulars. While those of you who read the comic should have known it was on the horizon, an element of surprise would have been nice. Eh?

Horror movie fanatic who co-founded Bloody Disgusting in 2001. Producer on Southbound, V/H/S/2/3/94, SiREN, Under the Bed, and A Horrible Way to Die. Chicago-based. Horror, pizza and basketball connoisseur. Taco Bell daily. Franchise favs: Hellraiser, Child's Play, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Scream and Friday the 13th. Horror 365 days a year.

Movies

Matilda Firth Joins the Cast of Director Leigh Whannell’s ‘Wolf Man’ Movie

Published

on

Pictured: Matilda Firth in 'Christmas Carole'

Filming is underway on The Invisible Man director Leigh Whannell’s Wolf Man for Universal and Blumhouse, which will be howling its way into theaters on January 17, 2025.

Deadline reports that Matilda Firth (Disenchanted) is the latest actor to sign on, joining Christopher Abbott (Poor Things),  Julia Garner (The Royal Hotel), and Sam Jaeger.

The project will mark Whannell’s second monster movie and fourth directing collaboration with Blumhouse Productions (The Invisible Man, Upgrade, Insidious: Chapter 3).

Wolf Man stars Christopher Abbott as a man whose family is being terrorized by a lethal predator.

Writers include Whannell & Corbett Tuck as well as Lauren Schuker Blum & Rebecca Angelo.

Jason Blum is producing the film. Ryan Gosling, Ken Kao, Bea Sequeira, Mel Turner and Whannell are executive producers. Wolf Man is a Blumhouse and Motel Movies production.

In the wake of the failed Dark Universe, Leigh Whannell’s The Invisible Man has been the only real success story for the Universal Monsters brand, which has been struggling with recent box office flops including the comedic Renfield and period horror movie The Last Voyage of the Demeter. Giving him the keys to the castle once more seems like a wise idea, to say the least.

Wolf Man 2024

Continue Reading