Connect with us

Movies

A Full Nest Of Updates On ‘Birdemic 2: The Resurrection 3D’!

Published

on

Confession. I’ve never seen Birdemic: Shock and Terror. I’ve always meant to, but it just kept slipping off my radar. But the more I learn about it or am reminded of it – i.e. looking it up again before posting this – the more I’m convinced I need to see it.

And if I like it it looks like I won’t have long until my 2nd fix as it seems that Birdemic 2: The Resurrection has been cast up and is well on its way towards filming.

Per Dread Central, “As rumored earlier we can now confirm that both Alan Bagh and Whitney Moore have officially signed on to reprise their characters along with many other familiar characters from Half Boon Bay that are set to return. While showing off his mastery of the romantic thriller director James Nguyen will be introducing two new characters as well, and while we can’t drop the plot bombshell we learned of on you guys just yet, we can tell you that Nguyen has raised the stakes this time and you, my fellow sickos, are in for one hell of a crazed and very romantic experience. Filming officially kicks off on February 4th.

Hit the jump for another look at the sales poster. Birdemic 2

Movies

‘Drop’ – Violett Beane Joins the Cast of Christopher Landon’s New Thriller

Published

on

Pictured: Violett Beane in 'Death and Other Details' (2024)

Christopher Landon (Happy Death Day, Freaky) is staying busy here in 2024, directing not only the werewolf movie Big Bad but also an upcoming thriller titled Drop.

The project for Blumhouse and Platinum Dunes is being described as a “fast-paced thriller,” and Deadline reports today that Violett Beane (Truth or Dare) has joined the cast.

Newcomer Jacob Robinson has also signed on to star in the mysterious thriller. Previously announced, Meghann Fahy (“White Lotus”) will be leading the cast.

Landon recently teased on Twitter, “This is my love letter to DePalma.”

Jillian Jacobs and Chris Roach wrote the script.

Michael Bay, Jason Blum, Brad Fuller and Cameron Fuller — “who brought the script in to Platinum Dunes” — are producing the upcoming Drop. Sam Lerner is an executive producer.

THR notes, “The film is a Platinum Dunes and Blumhouse production for Universal.”

Continue Reading