Blade Runner 2049

General talk about movies, tv, etc.
User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Se7en » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 am

Aaaaaand some shitty Taylor Kitsch movie is playing here instead
Image

User avatar
Atmosphere
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Atmosphere » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Se7en wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 am
Aaaaaand some shitty Taylor Kitsch movie is playing here instead
bruuuuuh :shock:
Image

User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Se7en » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Atmosphere wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:09 pm
Se7en wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 am
Aaaaaand some shitty Taylor Kitsch movie is playing here instead
bruuuuuh :shock:
Fuck it, I'm taking a bus to Edmonton this weekend
Image

User avatar
Atmosphere
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Atmosphere » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Se7en wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 pm
Atmosphere wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:09 pm
Se7en wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 am
Aaaaaand some shitty Taylor Kitsch movie is playing here instead
bruuuuuh :shock:
Fuck it, I'm taking a bus to Edmonton this weekend
It's worth it
Image

User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Se7en » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Atmosphere wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 pm
Se7en wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 pm
Atmosphere wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:09 pm


bruuuuuh :shock:
Fuck it, I'm taking a bus to Edmonton this weekend
It's worth it
At least $80 just for the rides, so it better be
Image

User avatar
nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by nancylives! » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:41 am

gorgeous, beautiful, satisfying, staggering, deeply flawed. i'll be wrestling over this one for the rest of my life.
Image

User avatar
Atmosphere
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Atmosphere » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:58 pm

If Roger Deakins doesn't win the Oscar this year, I'm afraid it's never going to happen.

I can't get over what he managed to achieve with lighting in this movie. It's breathtaking. Best looking movie I've ever seen tbh.
Image

User avatar
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Se7en » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Lol
Image

User avatar
gunsrazorsknives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1899
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by gunsrazorsknives » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:57 am

Believe the hype. This movie joins T2, Empire etc as an all time great sequel.

It's not just the cinematography that's stellar. The story is great and the world of this film feels so lived in. The story is pretty meaty and will take a few viewings to unpack, especially if you're dusty on plot points from the original. The score and effects are also dazzling.

Gosling is the heart and soul of this movie and is excellent, as is Ford and Leto.

This is one of the best big budget sci fi Arthouse movies ever made.

5/5
Image

User avatar
Glass Eater
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:49 am

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Post by Glass Eater » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Unfortunately it looks like it's suffering at the box office.

13 Million Friday is not good at all for a movie with this type of name/budget :?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests