Fresh Kill

Re: The Walking Dead (TV series)

Post by Atmosphere » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:54 am

gunsrazorsknives wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 pm
Atmosphere wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:39 pm
I give up.

Fear the Walking Dead has even overtaken this shitfest. I love how they built up the first episode to be action-packed akin to Die Hard, and all we got was a few CG explosions and more infinite ammo aimless shooting bullcrap. The people that make this show are literally talentless and it's embarrassing that they seem to think otherwise.
I completely give up as well.

That season opener was god awful. All of those pep talks were beyond cringe worthy.

Someone alert me when Negan dies. I'll download that episode, but for now, I'm 100% done with this shit show.
Yeah, the dialogue is excruciatingly bad. Negan probably ain't gunna be dying for a long while yet, so I wouldn't wait around for that either.

I can't believe some people actually think that Scott Gimple taking the reigns saved this show. The guy is a fucking imbecile, he appeals to the lowest common denominator nerdlings, looks like he's off his face on coke half the time, can't write and yet seems to think he's running the greatest show ever because everyone around him, including that Chris Hardwick joker, tells him how great he is. Talking Dead is painful to watch; all the cast and production team do is pat eachother on the back about how amazing they all are. They're literally delusional.

I'm mad at myself for sticking with the show for so long, I guess a little part of me hoped that things would get better. But it's never gonna happen, and it's sort of too late to turn things around now anyway.