The Walking Dead (TV series)

General talk about movies, tv, etc.
Atmosphere
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Re: The Walking Dead (TV series)

Post by Atmosphere » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:06 pm

Throwback to the Governor days when it was only 3 episodes of talking about going to war and not a whole season. :(

gunsrazorsknives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by gunsrazorsknives » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 pm

#eyepatchgate

Fucking hell.

I so want to be done with this show but it keeps sucking me back in.

gunsrazorsknives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by gunsrazorsknives » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:53 am

Eh. Mediocre finale.

Garbage lady and Negans right-hand man get away. The action was so poorly staged, the tiger saving the day was laughable, and Negan musters what looks like 10 people to declare he's going to war. So much for burn faced dude deflecting.

Fuck this show. It's started down a path that I can't see it recovering from.

BizarreASMR
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by BizarreASMR » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am

This season was dreadful. Almost every episode could have been compressed into one episode vs dragging insanely boring crap all throughout the season. Why didnt Dwight just kill Negan when all of the shooting and such was going on?

I actually loved the tiger part. Yes it made me laugh though, but Shiva= the real MVP
Bizarre ASMR Youtube. Scary stories, True horror tales, ASMR, Paranormal and more. \
https://www.youtube.com/bizarreasmr

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 am

I saw a part of the finale and thought it was stupid for Rick to be double crossed, pointless really. The shootout was meh, the tiger part was fine I think. I knew we wouldn't get much of a war for the end, but I don't see them being able to go balls out for the next season. They needed more episodes of fighting and less of building, in my opinion.

Heretic
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Heretic » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

How did the tiger know which group to attack? Why didn't the people with guns, just shoot the tiger? Why did a tiger attack, all of sudden let Rick's group fight back?

Why am I still watching this show?

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Heretic wrote:How did the tiger know which group to attack? Why didn't the people with guns, just shoot the tiger? Why did a tiger attack, all of sudden let Rick's group fight back?

Why am I still watching this show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCMmN0HIXAY

:mrgreen:
_Blakelock_ wrote:I saw a part of the finale and thought it was stupid for Rick to be double crossed, pointless really. The shootout was meh, the tiger part was fine I think. I knew we wouldn't get much of a war for the end, but I don't see them being able to go balls out for the next season. They needed more episodes of fighting and less of building, in my opinion.
I actually didn't hate the finale, but there was too much stupidity. Like, how did Rick NOT think super-arming a bunch of strangers who captured him and his friends and threatened to kill them and who were all completely shady during all their dealings and who just might back stab them in the end was a bad idea? And letting burned-face guy join them just because he shows up at the gate and 'claims' he's done with Negan? They would all be so much better off with anybody else for a leader. Even a potato would make fewer moronic choices than Rick.

black coffee
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by black coffee » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:28 am

Heretic wrote:How did the tiger know which group to attack?
Haha, my thoughts exactly.

The fight was so poorly staged and Negan flipping the bird on his way out was cringeworthy.

Awful finale to an awful season.

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 am

I didn't mind the tiger bit but why wouldn't you have him attack Negan first instead of random Savior Goon #3?

Why would you put all the hopes of your "war" in the hands of the junkyard people? If anything don't give them guns and have them do something else to help?

"I lay with after." That was funny.

They really need to get a better action coordinator. Some of the gun fight exchanges were just laughable. It would help the integrity of the show a lot.

Outside of the one episode with the cool trip wire slicing Walker scene, it's like they completely forgot this is a freaking zombie show!!!! Walkers should always be present imo. They should have at least showed up from all the noise. I get it they have pretty cleared that area but none of the people killed could have turned during the fight?

I'll be hate watching in October with hope... :evil:

RayPuresoul
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by RayPuresoul » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:55 pm

The only things that have ever amused me about this show are Negan and that one mullet-headed coward fuck who I've always endearingly referred to as Bill Paxton Jr.,.