General talk about movies, tv, etc.
Glass Eater
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Justice League Teaser

Post by Glass Eater » Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Se7en wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

http://www.empireonline.com/people/joss ... y-tragedy/
That's heartbreaking, but Synder is making the best choice for being with his family. I wish him the best.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Mon May 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Glass Eater wrote:
Se7en wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

http://www.empireonline.com/people/joss ... y-tragedy/
That's heartbreaking, but Synder is making the best choice for being with his family. I wish him the best.
Me too. He's always struck me as an awesome dude in interviews.

gunsrazorsknives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by gunsrazorsknives » Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 am

RustyNailFromHell wrote: but I just don't see why so much hate on the DC movies.
Because they're shit.

I love MOS and everything DC has done pre that movie but I don't see how anyone can defend BVS and Suicide Squad. Both clusterfucks of movies.

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue May 23, 2017 2:33 pm

gunsrazorsknives wrote:
RustyNailFromHell wrote: but I just don't see why so much hate on the DC movies.
Because they're shit.

I love MOS and everything DC has done pre that movie but I don't see how anyone can defend BVS and Suicide Squad. Both clusterfucks of movies.
I'll admit I'm not as critical on comic book movies as some but I enjoyed the crap out of BvS. Could it have been better? Yes. I wish we would have just got a straight up Batman vs Superman movie but at the end of the day I enjoy it and can forgive some of its issues. Also gave me something I have been dying to see on the big screen and that was the death of Superman.

It did give us one of the most bad ass Batman scenes ever and I love Ben and Snyder's take on the Dark Knight.

Suicide Squad is a 2/3rds decent movie. I can't defend the 3rd act and wish they would have had a different villain besides Enchantress ( although I think she would have had a great villain turn later on down the line).

I'm by no means saying they are great movies but just that I enjoyed them is all.

Blast Harder
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Blast Harder » Tue May 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Neither BvS and Suicide Squad (especially the ultimate cut of BvS) are shit. Flawed? Heck yeah but far from shit.

Really feel for Snyder right now. Happy to see Whedon come in and help finish the movie.
adios!

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue May 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Blast Harder wrote:Neither BvS and Suicide Squad (especially the ultimate cut of BvS) are shit. Flawed? Heck yeah but far from shit.
Hell yeah the Ultimate cut is better. It takes a day and half to watch but it's worth it. :lol:

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue May 23, 2017 7:57 pm

BvS is a classic

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Tue May 23, 2017 8:02 pm

I don't get the hate for BvS. It's fan-fucking-tastic. Watching the build up to the fight, the fight itself, and the aftermath was awesome. Superman dying, Batman kicking ass, Wonder Woman was great too. If you're not a fan or Batman or Superman, fair play, but if you are, there's plenty to like about it.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue May 23, 2017 8:05 pm

_Blakelock_ wrote:I don't get the hate for BvS. It's fan-fucking-tastic. Watching the build up to the fight, the fight itself, and the aftermath was awesome. Superman dying, Batman kicking ass, Wonder Woman was great too. If you're not a fan or Batman or Superman, fair play, but if you are, there's plenty to like about it.
Also a pretty deep, thematically rich work of art blake ;)

Blast Harder
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Blast Harder » Tue May 23, 2017 8:10 pm

_Blakelock_ wrote:I don't get the hate for BvS. It's fan-fucking-tastic. Watching the build up to the fight, the fight itself, and the aftermath was awesome. Superman dying, Batman kicking ass, Wonder Woman was great too. If you're not a fan or Batman or Superman, fair play, but if you are, there's plenty to like about it.
The theatrical cut I get the dislike for but not the ultimate cut. It's a great comic book movie with stunning visuals and action sequences.

And IMO the best live action Batman of all time.
adios!