Connect with us

Movies

Vin Diesel Shows Us ‘Riddick’! Again! Neat!

Published

on

Vin Diesel has taken to Facebook again for another update on Riddick. Personally, I’m sure you guys would like to see some pics that give us a sense of scope on the project. Not just picture after picture of the character. But I could be wrong.

Per the thesp, “First time I posted about Riddick was back in 2009, Facebook was fresh… They were asking me to come to the headquarters to talk about this new concept of communicating with fans. I was proud to lead that wave, yet all I was doing, was opening up about my passion – film. So this picture of our 2012 production of ‘Riddick, is a cool victory for all of us… it shows that studios can be influenced by your voice.

Katee Sackoff, Jordi Molla and Nolan Funk all star in the second sequel to Pitch Black that’s in production under the command of franchise director David Twohy.

Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

Hit the jump for the full pic. At least this one is higher resolution than the last two.

Movies

‘Wild Eyed and Wicked’ – Gravitas Ventures Unleashes a Medieval Creature This June [Images]

Published

on

Gravitas Ventures, an Anthem Sports & Entertainment Company, has acquired Worldwide rights to debut filmmaker G.S. Foxwood’s horror film Wild Eyed and Wicked, Bloody Disgusting has learned this morning. The film will be released on June 11, 2024 on digital and cable on demand outlets, with further details on the worldwide roll-out still to come.

Bloody Disgusting has been told, “The film blends elements of horror, familial drama, and fantasy to create a unique, emotionally powerful, and genuinely terrifying experience.”

Molly Kunz (Widows, The Irrational), Michael X. Sommers (Sense8), Stefanie Estes (Soft & Quiet), and Colleen Camp (Clue) star in the upcoming Wild Eyed and Wicked.

Check out some exclusive first-look images and expect the trailer soon.

Wild Eyed and Wicked follows Lily Pierce (Kunz) in her attempt to strike back at the medieval creature that’s haunted her family for generations. She must reconnect with her estranged father, Gregory (Sommers), a disgraced history professor, and learn how to draw upon a time of steel and blade when armor-clad knights rode out and dueled monsters to the death.

The film is produced by Big Bad Film’s Powell Robinson and Patrick R Young. Written by G.S. Foxwood and Executive Produced by Elizabeth Foxwood and New Mythology Productions.

Wild Eyed and Wicked is coming off premieres at Dances with Films NYC and Austin Film Festival where it won the Dark Matters Audience Award. Previous films from Big Bad Film include Bastard (2015) and Threshold (2021), which is currently streaming on Arrow Player.

Continue Reading