General Gaming Thread

Discuss your favorite games and systems here.
Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: General Gaming Thread

Post by Cryptus » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:04 am

Iggy wrote:
_Blakelock_ wrote:This place is great. You pay a flat fee for the day and can play as long as you want, any game you want. This is only a fraction of the games they have, they have over 125, but I took pics of the ones I thought were the most interesting. There some multicade units, which was cool, and they did have Vs. Castlevania and Vs. Super Mario Bros. but I couldn't get pics of them. People were looking at me weird for snapping the ones I got. :lol:

You can thank me now.
Slow down Iggy

Iggy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Iggy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 am

Iggy wrote:
_Blakelock_ wrote:This place is great. You pay a flat fee for the day and can play as long as you want, any game you want. This is only a fraction of the games they have, they have over 125, but I took pics of the ones I thought were the most interesting. There some multicade units, which was cool, and they did have Vs. Castlevania and Vs. Super Mario Bros. but I couldn't get pics of them. People were looking at me weird for snapping the ones I got. :lol:

You can thank me now.
Yes.......

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:53 am

Picked up Steam World Dig since it's on sale, and it's freaking awesome. Really scratches that mine/collect loot itch with a hint of Metroid exploration and item upgrades.

ThatIrishGuy
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by ThatIrishGuy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:02 am

Resident Evil 7 - insane!

Nier - holy fuck I am new to this series...MIND BLOWN! this game is by far my favorite so far of this year! that soundtrack!? game play!? fuckin solid game!

"What's a clown doing here? Everyone knows the only thing scarier than a horde of zombies is a clown. Behold the true face of fear!"

Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Cryptus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

I got suspended for a day on Xbox Live for calling a rage quitter a "little bitch".

The best part is I don't even know what that means, as Killer Instinct doesn't seem to give a shit. It's still letting me play online. :lol:

RustyNailFromHell
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Location: Between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.

Post by RustyNailFromHell » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Got kicked out of a session by 4 players on GTAV today. I really didn't do much, other than killed one of them 3-4 times... maybe 5. But still, I didn't deserve to get booted out. Players shouldn't just run up to *With enough weapons & ammo to take on a small Army, and extremely paranoid.* me, and not expect a hostile response. Maybe my hostility stems from getting my ass handed to me from two high ranking players ganging up on me earlier today. :|

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 pm

RustyNailFromHell wrote:Got kicked out of a session by 4 players on GTAV today. I really didn't do much, other than killed one of them 3-4 times... maybe 5. But still, I didn't deserve to get booted out. Players shouldn't just run up to *With enough weapons & ammo to take on a small Army, and extremely paranoid.* me, and not expect a hostile response. Maybe my hostility stems from getting my ass handed to me from two high ranking players ganging up on me earlier today. :|
I feel ya, I don't trust anyone in that game. You come near me and I'll spend every last dollar to blow your ass away, because it's GTA Online and fuck trust.

Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Cryptus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 pm

_Blakelock_ wrote:
RustyNailFromHell wrote:Got kicked out of a session by 4 players on GTAV today. I really didn't do much, other than killed one of them 3-4 times... maybe 5. But still, I didn't deserve to get booted out. Players shouldn't just run up to *With enough weapons & ammo to take on a small Army, and extremely paranoid.* me, and not expect a hostile response. Maybe my hostility stems from getting my ass handed to me from two high ranking players ganging up on me earlier today. :|
I feel ya, I don't trust anyone in that game. You come near me and I'll spend every last dollar to blow your ass away, because it's GTA Online and fuck trust.
While I like shooting people and being an asshole as much as anyone, you don't need to be so paranoid all the time. Every once in a while you approach a guy and do an emote or honk my horn, and 50% of the time, they'll respond positively and then we go off and have adventures for a little bit. Game gets boring just murdering everyone you see all the time.

I mean yeah sure, I betray them eventually by shooting them in the back or throwing a sticky bomb on the car and running for the hills, but that's after we have dozens of minutes of fun, comradery, and trust filled moments in between. Gotta live life to the fullest extent as a scumbag.

Heretic
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Heretic » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:09 pm

If you like to eat hairy man ass, post some more arcade pics.

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Heretic wrote:If you like to eat hairy man ass, post some more arcade pics.
Going up there in a week or so but won't snap anymore pics, unless they have new games up and running.