Friday The 13th: The Game

Discuss your favorite games and systems here.
hairlesswookiee
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Re: Friday The 13th: The Game

Post by hairlesswookiee » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:31 am

0Father0Satan0Sun wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Good news! Fuck digital.

Physical > Digital
Amen to that!! I prefer to have physical copies whenever I can.

VoodooRocker13
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by VoodooRocker13 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Sadly no single player till after the new year. They keep adding various Jason's and maps great, but no single player. I still can't access the offline cabin on PS4.

MATT PYTHON
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by MATT PYTHON » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:45 am

Bought it and haven't tried playing since that shit storm of a launch. Maybe whenever we get single player. That's what I really wanted anyway.

RustyNailFromHell
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse
Location: Between your girlfriend legs, while her parents watch with approval.

Post by RustyNailFromHell » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:49 am

MATT PYTHON wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:45 am
Bought it and haven't tried playing since that shit storm of a launch. Maybe whenever we get single player. That's what I really wanted anyway.
There's been improvement since then.

Yoxodo
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Yoxodo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 am

Loving this game. Unfortunately I die a lot so I spend a good amount of time in spectator zone. There is were the fun truly lies. Watching Jason chase skimpily-clad big-booty counselors is my jam. Haven't found a single goddamn Pamela Tape yet wtf. Wish the matchmaking was a little quicker but overall this game is great. One of my favorite horror titles ever.

0Father0Satan0Sun
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by 0Father0Satan0Sun » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:31 am

Only a week away from its release of physical copies of the game. I probably won't buy it because I have a trip coming a week after.

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:51 pm

New Jason, counselor and weather effects. Giggity!

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 pm

I wanna pick the game up but I'm holding out till the single player shows up. I know the online has it's issues and really don't want a game that only partially works.

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 am

So to my surprise they did the update early last night and it is freaking amazing! The part IV is great and detailed down to his jacked up finger nails. The new kills with the pig splitter are sick. Mitch/Chuck the counselor is awesome.

The Jarvis Residence map is beyond ridiculous with such great detail to both main cabins. It also a huge map and made it much tougher on the counselors to escape.

But the best is the rain/ thunder effects! Sweet baby Jesus it changes the whole atmosphere of the game. The effects make it even more spooky and challenging.

Also they announced that they are adding Fox from part 4 as a counselor. Can't wait!

I absolutely love this game! I wish I could play tomorrow but I'll have to wait till Saturday.

Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Cryptus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 am

_Blakelock_ wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 pm
I wanna pick the game up but I'm holding out till the single player shows up. I know the online has it's issues and really don't want a game that only partially works.
Partially works? If you're talking about the server issues those have looong been fixed. In fact practically everything that was problematic at launch is fixed now. Me and Ox played it last night for like 3 hours without any issues. Find games in less than a minute. There's still the random gameplay bug now and again, but they're at nominal levels for pretty much any online game.

Single player is only going to be little bite sized challenges. It's not gonna be like a full blown story mode.