The Official Dark Tower discussion thread

Some of us really do know how to read!
Psychenous
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Re: The Official Dark Tower discussion thread

Post by Psychenous » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:03 pm

So a trailer got leaked for the upcoming film adaptation. I am looking at this thing and it appears to be nothing like the books at all. I am really hoping those rumours about it being a sequel to books is true now.

http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/le ... r-trailer/
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

Psychenous
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Psychenous » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:17 pm

So Charlie the Choo Choo is being published soon. Who else is planning on picking this up?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/28/st ... oo-preview
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

Formaldehide&Seek
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Formaldehide&Seek » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Psychenous wrote:So a trailer got leaked for the upcoming film adaptation. I am looking at this thing and it appears to be nothing like the books at all. I am really hoping those rumours about it being a sequel to books is true now.

http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/le ... r-trailer/
Saw this a few days ago and really didn't care for it, very generic i think and ultra hollywood style. i hope that this was just a demo and the first trailer we see is different cause this one don't explain a thing and looks like shit (not talking about the green screen either haha its leaked so that can't be helped) just the over-all style is....well poo.

Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Formaldehide&Seek wrote:
Saw this a few days ago and really didn't care for it, very generic i think and ultra hollywood style. i hope that this was just a demo and the first trailer we see is different cause this one don't explain a thing and looks like shit (not talking about the green screen either haha its leaked so that can't be helped) just the over-all style is....well poo.
Don't you ever leave us again :x

Formaldehide&Seek
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Formaldehide&Seek » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Formaldehide&Seek wrote:
Dude i'm never going to leave im just without a laptop since my brother accidentally spilled jack and coke on mine so i have to use my dads when he's not using it.

Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 am

Formaldehide&Seek wrote:
Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Dude i'm never going to leave im just without a laptop since my brother accidentally spilled jack and coke on mine so i have to use my dads when he's not using it.
Damn dude, that sucks! Hope you're able to get a new laptop soon.

Formaldehide&Seek
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Formaldehide&Seek » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Midnight-Kroovy wrote:
Damn dude, that sucks! Hope you're able to get a new laptop soon.
me too dude, but until then i'll get on here whenever i can

Psychenous
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by Psychenous » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:53 am

So I saw the movie yesterday. I was very disappointed in it. I started rereading the series just to temper my disappointment.
― Bram Stoker, Dracula