Connect with us

Exclusives

Snoop Dogg Talks Potential ‘Hood of Horror’ Sequel

Published

on

It’s the horror news no one was waiting to hear, but according to Snoop Dogg there will be a Hood of Horror sequel. Cue collective groan. The 2006 flick, directed by Stacy Title, was essentially a ghetto version of “Tales From The Crypt” with three tales of terror told by the Hound of Hell (Snoop Dogg) that revolve around the residents of an inner-city neighborhood whose actions determine where they will go in the afterlife. Hood of Horror also starred Danny Trejo and Daniella Alonso.

Bloody Disgusting’s Australian correspondent Maria Lewis spoke to the “dee oh double gee” when he was Down Under promoting his new album, “Doggumentary.” The rapper/actor said a sequel was something they were “definitely” considering.
I’m a big fan of that movie so I think there will be a part two, three, what have you,” he said.

I loved doing that movie.

Actually, that wasn’t a movie I even liked when we were shooting it because it was awfully quick.

But when it came out I kind of fell in love with that movie, I got fond of it.

Snoop went as far to say he had even discussed further chapters with co-stars Aries Spears and Trejo, who also played a Hound of Hell. It will be interesting to see just how much support there is for a sequel/s, considering Hood Of Horror made a devastating $25, 900 at the US box office with an estimated budget of $5 million. We don’t know too many doggies who would want more of that biscuit.

Snoop, who has appeared in everything from Starksy and Hutch to Training Day, said a future in film, not rap, is where he sees himself heading.

I think I will venture off into the film side because that’s where I can tell more stories of my vision, as opposed to my music.

Because my music makes you close your eyes and you have to visualize what I’m saying.

But if I was to shoot a movie you can see what I’m saying right off the top.

With “Doggumentary” out now, Snoop said his next project was producing a TV show for his daughter Cori who wants to be “the black Miley Cyrus.”

Exclusives

Daniel Roebuck Has Joined the Cast of ‘Terrifier 3’! [Exclusive]

Published

on

Daniel Roebuck has been cast as Santa Claus in Terrifier 3, Bloody Disgusting can exclusively report.

Writer-director Damien Leone is currently wrapping production on the highly-anticipated sequel, in which Art the Clown unleashes chaos on the unsuspecting residents of Miles County as they peacefully drift off to sleep on Christmas Eve.

“I’ve been holding this secret for a long time!” Roebuck tells Bloody Disgusting. “I’ve been really excited about it. I’m actually entering into the movies that I watch. It’s extraordinary. This is Terrifier bigger, badder, best.”

Roebuck appears in Terrifier 3 alongside returning cast members David Howard Thornton, Lauren LaVera, Samantha Scaffidi, Elliot Fullam, and AEW superstar Chris Jericho.

No stranger to iconic horror properties, Roebuck has squared off against Michael Myers in Rob Zombie’s Halloween II, played The Count in Zombie’s The Munsters, succumbed to The Tall Man’s sphere in Phantasm: Ravager, and investigated death in Final Destination.

A distinguished character actor with over 250 credits, Roebuck has also appeared in The Devil’s Rejects, 3 from Hell, Bubba Ho-Tep, John Dies at the End, The Fugitive, Lost, Agent Cody Banks, and The Man in the High Castle. Incidentally, he’s also playing Santa in the family drama Saint Nick of Bethlehem, due out later this year.

Terrifier 3 will be released in theaters nationwide later this year via Cineverse and Bloody Disgusting in conjunction with our partner on Terrifier 2, Iconic Events Releasing.

Terrifier 3 comes courtesy of Dark Age Cinema Productions. Phil Falcone Produces with Lisa Falcone acting as Executive Producer. Co-producers include Mike Leavy, Jason Leavy, George Steuber, and Steve Della Salla. Brad Miska, Brandon Hill, and Erick Opeka Executive Produce for Cineverse. Matthew Helderman and Luke Taylor also Executive Produce.

Continue Reading