Trump VS The World: The Official BD Politics Thread

The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.
Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Trump VS The World: The Official BD Politics Thread

Post by Se7en » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:07 pm

This is amazing. Comey was falling over himself on the stand, lying/bullshitting the entire way, and the headline on CNN is

"FBI DIRECTOR CONFIRMS TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE, REFUTES WIRETAP CLAIM"

amazingly fake news.

Heretic
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Heretic » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Se7en wrote:This is amazing. Comey was falling over himself on the stand, lying/bullshitting the entire way, and the headline on CNN is

amazingly fake news.
It must be confusing to the uninitiated.

What's funny is that the left can't stop to realize that Trump is making them punch themselves out. We're barely two months in, and they're throwing this shit around like it's the biggest scandal ever. What are they going to do when Trump is cleared of any wrongdoing? Right now, it's Russia or bust. Gonna be funny when Comey publicly concludes that they found nothing. After that, I imagine that Trump will just let them stew, as he watches them practically beg for him to tweet something outrageous. Shit, they'll probably attack him for not tweeting anything outlandish. I can just picture Wolf Blitzer now:

"Is Trump a liar for not tweeting? He said he wasn't going to stop tweeting. Can we really trust the word of Donald Trump?"

This is all part of the plan, and the left is playing right into his hands.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Heretic wrote:
Se7en wrote:This is amazing. Comey was falling over himself on the stand, lying/bullshitting the entire way, and the headline on CNN is

amazingly fake news.

What's funny is that the left can't stop to realize that Trump is making them punch themselves out. We're barely two months in, and they're throwing this shit around like it's the biggest scandal ever. What are they going to do when Trump is cleared of any wrongdoing? Right now, it's Russia or bust. Gonna be funny when Comey publicly concludes that they found nothing. After that, I imagine that Trump will just let them stew, as he watches them practically beg for him to tweet something outrageous. Shit, they'll probably attack him for not tweeting anything outlandish. I can just picture Wolf Blitzer now:

"Is Trump a liar for not tweeting? He said he wasn't going to stop tweeting. Can we really trust the word of Donald Trump?"

"no crimes were committed"

"then why are you investigating"

"I can't comment on that"

What is going on

Willowfang
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Willowfang » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Se7en wrote:"no crimes were committed"

What is going on
Dan Rather part 2....
2016 Song Draft Champion

Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Cryptus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Se7en wrote:
H.P. Pufncraft wrote:
Se7en wrote:Oh Puf

Ohhhhhhhhhh liberals
Hahaha, the kneejerk reaction of a Trumplican. I'd actually consider myself an Independent now as both parties suck. I just think Trump is a despicable human being.
...because you've been brainwashed ;) it's okay, I was too.

@Obey it truly baffles me how somebody like you is spewing bullshit instead of educating yourself about how messed up these people are.
I'm spewing logic. Your refusal to follow it and hands-over-eyes hanwave tactics don't change that. If you think the contrary, pick out a comment I made, make a argument, and I'll debate it with you. Don't just speak generally and dismiss. That's blinding yourself to the issue. And that makes you stupid.
You have a basis for a handful of issues you read about and that's it. You aren't keeping up with politics, you're finding something to argue about just for the sake of it. The stuff people like me talk about, you never even hear of because of how controlled everything is.
I don't keep up with politics? Then why did I watch the Congressional hearing Live? Was that not political? I think by "not keeping up with politics" you mean I don't gobble up Breitbart and InfoWars garbage and regurgitate it without thought. You mean that I don't just look at anything that challenges a claim made on my side (any of which I'm not on) and scream "Fake news" instead of engaging in actual intelligent process of analyzing. Sure, I'm not part of any of that.

Your dismissiveness is Trumpette tactic numero uno. Don't have to debate a challenge to your narrowed little view when you can just dismiss everything that doesn't fit your agenda, eh? C'mon Seben, step it up.
McCain? You used McCain, in 2017, after the shit that's come out. You've ignored Posesta's Uranium dealings. You've ignored Huma talking about it. In fact, you've pretty much ignored WL entirely.
I used Bush too. Not just McCain.

And what about Podesta's Uranium dealings? If I ignored it, then it's because it doesn't prove Clinton had anything to do with the actual passing of the deal. Have you been reading what I posted, like...at all? I said it before, I couldn't give a shit about the Uranium. A deal was made as part of a reset. That's not what's being discussed. It's Trump's statement about it in relation to Clinton being true/false that I was discussing, and how her positions works with the deal. Stop pretending anyone is denying Hilary's foundation's involvement with the deal.

So I'll ask again. What about Podesta's Uranium dealings?
This shit with Piz about Hillary's part in the deal has truly taken the cake. Just pathetic.
[/quote]

That's because Trump said Hillary gave the Uranium away. And as I said before, it's an unsubstantiated claim, not supported by...well, anything. How does her Foundation's approving of the deal, mean she usurped the President's power on the matter?

You're out of your element moreso than Pizza is.
Last edited by Cryptus on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Cryptus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Se7en wrote:
Heretic wrote:

amazingly fake news.

"no crimes were committed"

What is going on
You can't be this stupid. Tell me that picture is ironic.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:28 am

Cryptus wrote: I'm spewing logic. Your refusal to follow it and hands-over-eyes hanwave tactics don't change that. If you think the contrary, pick out a comment I made, make a argument, and I'll debate it with you. Don't just speak generally and dismiss. That's blinding yourself to the issue. And that makes you stupid.
You will make an argument about any and everything.
Cryptus wrote:I don't keep up with politics? Then why did I watch the Congressional hearing Live? Was that not political? I think by "not keeping up with politics" you mean I don't gobble up Breitbart and InfoWars garbage and regurgitate it without thought. You mean that I don't just look at anything that challenges a claim made on my side (any of which I'm not on) and scream "Fake news" instead of engaging in actual intelligent process of analyzing. Sure, I'm not part of any of that.
You aren't apart of anything. You're seeing shit go down and making brash, reactionary arguments about large issues that you don't understand.

Also, ew @ lumping Breibart with Infowars.
Cryptus wrote:I used Bush too. Not just McCain.
This is what I'm talking about. I can't engage with you on this multi-quote level when you have no clue about who these people are, what they stand for, and what they represent.

Can you tell me why I don't like Bush and McCain? Anybody with the context of, you know, the last forty years would.
Cryptus wrote:So I'll ask again. What about Podesta's Uranium dealings?
There you go. Go read.
Cryptus wrote:That's because Trump said Hillary gave the Uranium away. And as I said before, it's an unsubstantiated claim, not supported by...well, anything. How does her Foundation's approving of the deal, mean she usurped the President's power on the matter?
Her and Bama bitch are buddies, bud.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em ... #efmAABABT
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/779729882146283521

There was another file in part of the FBI's Hillary investigation which has disappeared https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinto ... of-04/view

PODESTA. Uranium One donations. Bill's dealings with them. Russian officials saying they met with both campaigns. "She was only one of nine votes!" YES, in HER state department, HER being HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON. The foundation EVEN ADMITTED to not properly disclosing the donations. Look at the Wikileaks before it went public, the campaign were aware and very worried about it.

https://ia801200.us.archive.org/1/items ... 0Flags.pdf

“I said, ‘You know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common.”

“We talked about a lot of issues that were not the hot-button issues between us, you know, his view on missile defense, which we think is misplaced because, you know, we don’t believe that there will be a threat from Russia"

you know you know you know that's how you can tell it's Hillary

HOLY SHIT DUDE. You don't understand why I'm being so standoffish on this - I know it sucks to be told that you don't know anything and are in a bubble, but you aren't getting this shit in your life, obviously. Fuck Russia, what about the donations from SA, Indonesia, Algeria, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman... should I go on? Should I talk about Bill? Should I talk about the celebrities? Do you know who George Soros is?

Fuck it, here's the Podesta Uranium shit https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:32 am

I love that Obey proudly is on team Bernie yet he's so quick to jump on Hillary's dick after rigging him out of the election

(it ended up for the best... but it's the principle)

edit

“And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

They're lying to you. They're laughing at you. You're defending them and they think you're dumb as fuck. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Trump VS The World: The Official BD Politics Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 am

[quote="Cryptus"]

So in other words, my neighbor murdered someone because another guy in my neighborhood once murdered someone. That's what you're trying to tell me.

[i]Amazing.[/i][/quote]

Great example, Crypy, so there's no connection between the neighbors, is that what you're saying? :)

Yeah, if you eliminate the geopolitical frame and believe Machiavelli never existed, you'll be able to brainwash yourself.

Are you a new ager, btw?

Pizzobatto
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Trump VS The World: The Official BD Politics Thread

Post by Pizzobatto » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 am

Cryptus wrote:
So in other words, my neighbor murdered someone because another guy in my neighborhood once murdered someone. That's what you're trying to tell me.

Amazing.
Great example, Crypy, so there's no connection between the neighbors, is that what you're saying? :)

Yeah, if you eliminate the geopolitical frame and believe Machiavelli never existed, you'll be able to brainwash yourself.

Are you a new ager, btw?