Off Topic ~September 2017~ Late Night Thoughts...

The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.
Wonderlust
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Off Topic ~September 2017~ Late Night Thoughts...

Post by Wonderlust » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm

H.P. Pufncraft wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:58 pm
On another site I frequent, a member posted this story about being attacked today. It's crazy.
Oh wow..I hate going out into the world, thats why I don't...only to keep employment.

Anyway good job killing spammers, brother!

病気の

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Actor Frank Vincent of "The Sopranos" and Goodfellas fame has passed away.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/13/frank-vince ... mentweekly

H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Wonderlust wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm
H.P. Pufncraft wrote:
On another site I frequent, a member posted this story about being attacked today. It's crazy.
Oh wow..I hate going out into the world, thats why I don't...only to keep employment.

Anyway good job killing spammers, brother!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Willowfang
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Willowfang » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 pm

H.P. Pufncraft wrote:
On another site I frequent, a member posted this story about being attacked today. It's crazy
This sounds really fake. Why would someone drive away from work to read a book and then drive back, you're losing a lot of time doing that for one?

And then the guy called the police, okay, but why then go knock on the window? Seems like he just would have broken the guys windows and that's it.

This story really doesn't add up unless neither one of them have a lick of sense

EDIT: I'm not trying to call BS and laugh at the story, maybe he's just a bad story teller. What sort of site is this? Is anyone on the site calling him out?
It was the cow...

H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Willowfang wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 pm
H.P. Pufncraft wrote:
On another site I frequent, a member posted this story about being attacked today. It's crazy
This sounds really fake. Why would someone drive away from work to read a book and then drive back, you're losing a lot of time doing that for one?

And then the guy called the police, okay, but why then go knock on the window? Seems like he just would have broken the guys windows and that's it.

This story really doesn't add up unless neither one of them have a lick of sense

EDIT: I'm not trying to call BS and laugh at the story, maybe he's just a bad story teller. What sort of site is this? Is anyone on the site calling him out?
It happened on CHUD in one of the political threads. I know he's a longtime poster there and so far everyone seems to believe his story. I definitely do.

Willowfang
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Willowfang » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 pm

H.P. Pufncraft wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 pm
It happened on CHUD in one of the political threads. I know he's a longtime poster there and so far everyone seems to believe his story. I definitely do.
Okay, just sounds weird TO ME for the reasons I pointed out, no worries
It was the cow...

Cryptus
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Cryptus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:04 am

Why is no one talking about JC's amazing Christine music video. I mean...it's super simple in execution, but man that's a fucken' tune.

Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:31 am

Se7en wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm
I see someone who's completely awake. One of the few celebrities who hasn't fallen into the trap of the system and is well aware of all the evil shit going on. I saw a picture of him with David fucking Icke a few months back. Seems like a genuinely great, humble dude and this is coming from someone who wouldn't say he's a Jim Carey fan. At all.

Funny to see him and James Woods just get assaulted in the media. All these loved, supposedly sane celebrities who become "crazy" after they turn on the industry. What's that Chapelle line about the environment maybe being a little sick?

edit

But nah, obviously it's the celebs fault. Ship em off to Brighton for re-programming!
Ewwwwww, David Icke the complete imbecile who scams people over shapeshifting reptilian overlords. What happened to him being the Son of God and an apocalypse of earthquakes and tidal waves happening in 1991? Oops! :lol:

Carrey denouncing the celebrity circus life and materialism is completely sane and logical but his behaviour is worrying. Facing trial for the death of a loved one would make anyone snap especially when you're in his lonely position, that is whats concerning.

Willowfang
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Willowfang » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 am

Ya know, was thinking of Christine as a Transformer and tried to look it up... nothing, internet, you are so disappointing sometime

Would be cool to say have a short movie of Christine vs Herbie
It was the cow...

gwally
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by gwally » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 am

Willowfang wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 pm
H.P. Pufncraft wrote:

A friend of mine leaves work every afternoon for lunch and to get away. He has 3-4 locations close to the job, but in the metro-parks so it feels like he's "away from it all." Most of the time he reads.