Off Topic - October 2017 - The Most Wonder-horror-ful Time of the Year Edition

The title says it all.... whatever. If it doesn't fit anywhere else post it here.
Willowfang
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Off Topic - October 2017 - The Most Wonder-horror-ful Time of the Year Edition

Post by Willowfang » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Okay, so only 10 minutes in, but this movie is just waaay too fun already

A Netflix presents, horror movie called The Babysitter (2017)

The events of one evening take an unexpected turn for the worst for a young boy trying to spy on his babysitter.

EDIT ADD: Damn, this thing's getting pretty gory...
It was the cow...

gwally
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Off Topic - October 2017 - The Most Wonder-horror-ful Time of the Year Edition

Post by gwally » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:27 pm

_Blakelock_ wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:06 am
Dude I'd give you all the weight I could, I'm at 343, so I have plenty to give. I'm excited to meet my new one, she's gonna be my princess, told her mom I'd be getting a second job to make sure she gets her castle and tiara and all that. I'm gonna have to find a three bedroom to move into before she gets here and spruce it up.
Mine are 16 (on Monday), 19 and 21. I really miss having a little one around—not quite ready to be a grandfather yet though!

I had to have emergency surgery three years ago. Had a straight cath because I couldn’t pee then transported to another er where The attempted to give me a Foley, but too much irritation from the first and swollen prostate prevented that. They waited until surgery to put it in. Are you squirming yet?? :lol:

_Blakelock_
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by _Blakelock_ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:50 pm

gwally wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:27 pm
_Blakelock_ wrote:
Dude I'd give you all the weight I could, I'm at 343, so I have plenty to give. I'm excited to meet my new one, she's gonna be my princess, told her mom I'd be getting a second job to make sure she gets her castle and tiara and all that. I'm gonna have to find a three bedroom to move into before she gets here and spruce it up.
Mine are 16 (on Monday), 19 and 21. I really miss having a little one around—not quite ready to be a grandfather yet though!

I had to have emergency surgery three years ago. Had a straight cath because I couldn’t pee then transported to another er where The attempted to give me a Foley, but too much irritation from the first and swollen prostate prevented that. They waited until surgery to put it in. Are you squirming yet?? :lol:

gwally
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by gwally » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:08 pm

_Blakelock_ wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:50 pm
gwally wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:27 pm
_Blakelock_ wrote:

You’ll be out when they put it in and it doesn’t hurt when they remove it. Just feels weird.

None of that even compares to what I went through when I had kidney stones!

Willowfang
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Willowfang » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Willowfang wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 pm
Okay, so only 10 minutes in, but this movie is just waaay too fun already

A Netflix presents, horror movie called The Babysitter (2017)

The events of one evening take an unexpected turn for the worst for a young boy trying to spy on his babysitter.

EDIT ADD: Damn, this thing's getting pretty gory...
Okay, so this was pretty awesome, It was directed by McG, so Supernatural sorts of tongue in cheek silliness all the way through (when SN has one of it's silly episodes), lots of zany gore, good story. I found it really fun.

Prolly give it a really solid 7/10, but no more since it's not like "horror" horror, nor does it do anything truly horrific or bring anything new or major to the horror table

But lots of fun to be sure and very worth watching
It was the cow...

H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:32 pm

MST3K plus zombies?

I need to check this out. Apparently even Joel Hodgson and Mike Nelson are big fans of it.

Midnight-Kroovy
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Midnight-Kroovy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 am

How is everyones Halloween season going?

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Well, I got some cool decorations from Target.

And I've been most days watching a 'classic' horror film. Plus Syfy has actually put out a coupled good made-for-TV horror flicks. But they aren't selling the bags of multi-flavored Kit Kats in anything smaller than the $8 700oz bags, so that sucks.

Mr. Awesome
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mr. Awesome » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Smaller bag? That's not big enough.

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

I'd rather not get diabetes from one bag of candy, thank you. The 11-ish oz. bag is enough for me.