Connect with us

Movies

London 1888 Releases Awesome ‘Dream Warriors’ Prints

Published

on

As I’m sure a lot of you have gathered over the years, I’m really big into screen prints. I barely have any room left on my walls between Mondo, Lure and, more recently, London 1888.

On February 27, 1987, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors was released in theaters. To celebrate the film’s 25th Anniversary and just in time for Monster-Mania 21, the folks over at London 1888 have released a limited edition screen-printed poster. The print measures 18×24, and is available in a standard edition of 200, or a Glow-In-The-Dark variant version that is limited to 75 prints. Both are available now at London-1888.com.

The really cool thing about this print is that if you’re attending the con, you can pre-pay and pick it up at London’s booth and get Robert Englund to sign it. If the variant strikes your fancy (and is the version I prefer), it comes signed by Englund already, which is great if you can’t make it up to Cherry Hill, NJ next weekend.

Movies

Rated “R” ‘The Little Mermaid’ Horror Movie Coming Soon; Watch the Trailer

Published

on

Little Mermaid horror

Following in the wake of Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse getting their own horror movies, Hans Christian Andersen’s The Little Mermaid is the next to get the twisted treatment.

Originally published in 1837, the original tale of The Little Mermaid is now in the public domain, and MSR Media International presents their own horror version of the tale this year.

The Little Mermaid is being distributed by Grindstone Entertainment Group, and the film has officially been rated “R” this week for “Language, some violence and brief nudity.”

In the film from director Leigh Scott, “Dr. Eric Prince, an archaeologist, makes a dramatic discovery on a small Caribbean island—proof of an ancient, advanced prehistoric society. While his dig is in progress, he meets the mysterious and beautiful Aurora Bey and falls in love. Her arrival coincides with several mermaid sightings and strange disappearances.

“When Eric’s friend and mentor, Dr. Ashley, arrives on the island, Ashley uncovers the true identity of Aurora and the dangers of the hidden evil inside Eric’s dig site. Will Eric heed his friend’s advice, or will he be blinded by love and the power of the siren, allowing the world to fall to the forces of evil?”

Lydia Helen, Mike Markoff and Jeff Denton star in The Little Mermaid.

You can watch the trailer now over on MSR Media International’s website.

Little Mermaid horror movie

Continue Reading