Connect with us

Movies

London 1888 Releases Awesome ‘Dream Warriors’ Prints

Published

on

As I’m sure a lot of you have gathered over the years, I’m really big into screen prints. I barely have any room left on my walls between Mondo, Lure and, more recently, London 1888.

On February 27, 1987, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors was released in theaters. To celebrate the film’s 25th Anniversary and just in time for Monster-Mania 21, the folks over at London 1888 have released a limited edition screen-printed poster. The print measures 18×24, and is available in a standard edition of 200, or a Glow-In-The-Dark variant version that is limited to 75 prints. Both are available now at London-1888.com.

The really cool thing about this print is that if you’re attending the con, you can pre-pay and pick it up at London’s booth and get Robert Englund to sign it. If the variant strikes your fancy (and is the version I prefer), it comes signed by Englund already, which is great if you can’t make it up to Cherry Hill, NJ next weekend.

Movies

New ‘Arcadian’ Images and Poster Introduces Tense, Bloody Thrills in Nicolas Cage Creature Feature

Published

on

Arcadian images Nicolas cage

Up next for Nicolas Cage is a creature feature from RLJE Films that’s titled Arcadian. RLJE debuted a bunch of new images along with a poster this morning that introduces more of the cast while teasing some of the bloody thrills ahead.

Look for Arcadian in theaters on April 12, 2024. After the film’s theatrical release, it’s coming to Shudder and AMC+ later this year.

Arcadian has been rated “R” by the MPA for “Bloody images.” Check out some of those bloody images below.

In Arcadian, which looks to take a page out of the Quiet Place playbook, “After a catastrophic event depopulates the world, a father and his two sons must survive their dystopian environment while being threatened by mysterious creatures that emerge at night.”

Jaeden Martell (IT 2017), Maxwell Jenkins (Lost in Space) and Sadie Soverall (Fate: The Winx Saga) also star in the upcoming Arcadian alongside cinema icon Nicolas Cage.

Ben Brewer (The Trust) directed the film, written by Mike Nilon (Braven).

I reviewed Arcadian for Bloody Disgusting out of SXSW. I wrote, “Playing like a cross between a poignant coming-of-age story and intense survival horror, Arcadian does just enough to set itself apart from similar fare. However, its ultimate appeal and magic lie in the inventive monster designs and the thrilling action set pieces they inspire.”

Max Jenkins

Maxwell Jenkins in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of Patrick Redmond. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Nicolas Cage in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Sadie Soverall

Sadie Soverall in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Arcadian images

Jaeden Martell and Maxwell Jenkins in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Family Dinner

Maxwell Jenkins, Nicolas Cage, and Jaeden Martell in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Jaeden MArtell

Jaeden Martell in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Waterfall

Nicolas Cage in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Boys in Arcadian

Jaeden Martell and Maxwell Jenkins in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Maxwell Jenkins in Arcadian

Maxwell Jenkins in Benjamin Brewer’s ARCADIAN. Courtesy of RLJE Films and Shudder. An RLJE Films and Shudder Release.

Arcadian poster

Continue Reading