Connect with us

Movies

London 1888 Releases Awesome ‘Dream Warriors’ Prints

Published

on

As I’m sure a lot of you have gathered over the years, I’m really big into screen prints. I barely have any room left on my walls between Mondo, Lure and, more recently, London 1888.

On February 27, 1987, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors was released in theaters. To celebrate the film’s 25th Anniversary and just in time for Monster-Mania 21, the folks over at London 1888 have released a limited edition screen-printed poster. The print measures 18×24, and is available in a standard edition of 200, or a Glow-In-The-Dark variant version that is limited to 75 prints. Both are available now at London-1888.com.

The really cool thing about this print is that if you’re attending the con, you can pre-pay and pick it up at London’s booth and get Robert Englund to sign it. If the variant strikes your fancy (and is the version I prefer), it comes signed by Englund already, which is great if you can’t make it up to Cherry Hill, NJ next weekend.

Movies

‘Trap’ – Official Trailer Previews a Wild New Horror Experience from M. Night Shyamalan

Published

on

Just two months after his daughter Ishana Night Shyamalan debuts on the big screen with horror movie The Watchers, M. Night Shyamalan is back with his new thriller Trap.

M. Night Shyamalan’s new thriller for Warner Bros. – the sixteenth movie in his Oscar-nominated career thus far – is headed to movie theaters nationwide on August 9, 2024.

Watch the official trailer below to begin a twisted new mystery-box experience, which features performances by rising music star Saleka Shyamalan as fictional pop star Lady Raven.

In the upcoming thriller starring Josh Hartnett, “A father and teen daughter attend a pop concert, where they realize they’re at the center of a dark and sinister event.”

As the official trailer for Trap reveals, the pop concert is actually an elaborate trap designed to catch The Butcher, a sadistic serial killer who has been evading authorities.

Hartnett had recently described the mysterious film as “very bizarre” and “very dark.”

According to IMDb, the cast for Trap also includes Hayley Mills, Marnie McPhail, Vanessa Smythe, Saleka Shyamalan, Scott Ian MacDougall, Kristi Woods, and Cali Lorella.

Trap is the first film Shyamalan has made under his new deal with Warner Bros., which has been described as a “multi-year first-look directing and producing agreement.”

The film is produced by Ashwin Rajan, Marc Bienstock and M. Night Shyamalan.

The executive producer is Steven Schneider.

Continue Reading