Official WWE Thread

If you really want to talk about sports, do it here.
vampiremcmuffin
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Re: Official WWE Thread

Post by vampiremcmuffin » Fri May 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Something I have picked up on as to why WWE is so lackluster in pretty much everything is because for one, the obvious, they have no real competition so they have no need to up the anty right now and put more time, effort and thought into the matches, stories etc. I mean unless they are specifically told to do something a certain way they are just going to wing it 9 times out of 10 because its easier on the wrestlers. With the storylines I really think they just do whatever pops into Vince's head without putting any real serious thought into it.

At WrestleMania 33 Taker wanted to wrestle and put over Cena, but Vince wouldn't let him. As unhappy as I am about it being Roman, I didn't want to see it be Cena because he has already acheived so much and beating Taker was just unnecessary.

As for the way they sell their finishers, I agree with everyone, it's ridiculous. When HBK would hit osmeone with the super kick that was it, it was over. Now you have assholes like the young bucks doing that stupid super kick party and stupid shit like that and then you have others who kick out of everything. THEN you have guys like AJ who has beat Cena clean more than once and kicked out of some pretty brutal moves but yet he was beat by Jinder and his stupid finisher. I get that AJ was supposed to put him over but that finish was just stupid.

And as good as Dolph is, how much do you guys want to bet his and Nakamura's match will just be a 20 second squash match?

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm

vampiremcmuffin wrote:When HBK would hit osmeone with the super kick that was it, it was over. Now you have assholes like the young bucks doing that stupid super kick party and stupid shit like that and then you have others who kick out of everything.

https://youtu.be/GccJ9GIPwJ8?t=18

you can't compare sweet chin to superkick party or wwe style to indie wrestling.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Fri May 19, 2017 5:34 pm

muh psychology

vampiremcmuffin
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by vampiremcmuffin » Fri May 19, 2017 6:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok that was funny. Why does everyone always want to know how big Batista's dick is? :lol:

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Fri May 19, 2017 8:43 pm

vampiremcmuffin wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok that was funny. Why does everyone always want to know how big Batista's dick is? :lol:
It's become a meme online. Batista started boning Melina when she was with Johnny Nitro aka Johnny Mundo aka Johnny Morrison. He kinda bitched out and already didn't play backstage games so nobody respected him and that's why he eventually left despite looking like a God. I'm sure it's been talked about in shoots but that's when it started

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 am

UK tournament! Forgot.

My boy Pete Dunn needs that title

TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by TexasSnacks » Sat May 20, 2017 7:49 pm

That UK match was ridiculous. Best thing about NXT is that they are always into everything.

vampiremcmuffin
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by vampiremcmuffin » Sat May 20, 2017 8:00 pm

TexasSnacks wrote:That UK match was ridiculous. Best thing about NXT is that they are always into everything.
I don't think that match will be topped this weekend.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 pm

It will not. Bate/Andrews from last night is also fantastic.

These last eight or so days have been fucking UNBELIEVABLE for wrestling. Wow.

Se7en
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Se7en » Sat May 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Seeing how far Itami has fallen hurts, man. Dude was so over when he showed up. This match helped, but he's just a guy now.