The official NBA playoffs thread

If you really want to talk about sports, do it here.
User avatar
Hoodlum Yeonsan
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by Hoodlum Yeonsan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:16 am

It's pretty close.

User avatar
TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:38 am

As long as Lebron doesn't win I don't care. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Hoodlum Yeonsan
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by Hoodlum Yeonsan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:18 pm

TexasSnacks wrote:As long as Lebron doesn't win I don't care. :lol:
Would you prefer him not being an Eastern Conference champ?

User avatar
TexasSnacks
The Living Dead
The Living Dead
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by TexasSnacks » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Hoodlum Yeonsan wrote:
TexasSnacks wrote:As long as Lebron doesn't win I don't care. :lol:
Would you prefer him not being an Eastern Conference champ?
I'd like to see someone new honestly. Boston or Toronto would be great to see in the finals from the Eastern conference.
Image

User avatar
Hoodlum Yeonsan
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by Hoodlum Yeonsan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 am

Holy shit i did not expect Jonathon Simmons and Kyle Anderson playing entire quarters. I am so happy right now...

User avatar
Hoodlum Yeonsan
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by Hoodlum Yeonsan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:48 am

And i am not happy anymore.

User avatar
RayPuresoul
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 am

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by RayPuresoul » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:43 am

We're getting a three-play of Warriors/Cavs and considering that last year's great Finals was somewhat marred by LeBron baiting Draymond into getting suspended for Game 5 (Warriors likely just go ahead and win the series, 4-1, if not) I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Nobody should overlook the fact that if Draymond doesn't get suspended and the Warriors go ahead and win the Finals handily, Durant doesn't even end up on the Warriors. If it's a real short series won by the Warriors, we should take it as the cost of LeBron's borderline bitch tactic of getting Draymond suspended going all the way back to last year's Finals.

I'm sure LeBron would still take that trade-off, it would just be a nice little punctuation mark on the whole rivalry. As a spectator, I'd rather have a nice, long seven-game series. The Celtics have also played the Warriors well so if they're able to get their shit together, I'd be down for that Finals match-up too.
Image

User avatar
Hoodlum Yeonsan
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by Hoodlum Yeonsan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:04 am

RayPuresoul wrote:We're getting a three-play of Warriors/Cavs and considering that last year's great Finals was somewhat marred by LeBron baiting Draymond into getting suspended for Game 5 (Warriors likely just go ahead and win the series, 4-1, if not) I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Nobody should overlook the fact that if Draymond doesn't get suspended and the Warriors go ahead and win the Finals handily, Durant doesn't even end up on the Warriors. If it's a real short series won by the Warriors, we should take it as the cost of LeBron's borderline bitch tactic of getting Draymond suspended going all the way back to last year's Finals.

I'm sure LeBron would still take that trade-off, it would just be a nice little punctuation mark on the whole rivalry. As a spectator, I'd rather have a nice, long seven-game series. The Celtics have also played the Warriors well so if they're able to get their shit together, I'd be down for that Finals match-up too.
The refs should have fixed Dray's natural shooting motion long before the finals.

User avatar
RayPuresoul
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 am

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by RayPuresoul » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 am

In all seriousness, if the NBA Commish had any balls or gave a shit about the integrity of the game, he should've given Draymond the option of being suspended for the first 5-10 games of the following regular season instead of a Finals game. But then we don't get the great Game Seven because the Warriors win in 5. Jordan could've easily had seven titles if the Pistons' best defenders got suspended from elimination games back in the day. To be certain, Draymond and his shaky leg that unfortunately kicks guys in the balls bares some blame, but he clearly got baited in the Finals. Can't wait to see that little Grayson Allen blueblood prick and Green eventually share the same court so Allen can accidentally trip Green leading to a spasm where Draymond kicks his balls up into his throat.
Image

User avatar
Hoodlum Yeonsan
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Re: The official NBA playoffs thread

Post by Hoodlum Yeonsan » Tue May 02, 2017 3:18 am

The Rockets better not beat my Spurs!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest