The Official 2015 NFL Season Thread

If you really want to talk about sports, do it here.
nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

The Official 2015 NFL Season Thread

Post by nancylives! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:06 pm

i know that the year is almost over, but let's finish out the 2015 NFL season with a place to talk.

so, i know our backs are up against the wall, but i think dallas has a real shot at beating washington on monday night. green bay is weakening, and the rest of our schedule has...possibilities. i know it's a long shot, but hey, until it's over, it aint over. new york could easily lose two more games, and we have two with the potato skins. philly sucks. i still believe.

The Revelator
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Re: The Official 2015 NFL Season Thread

Post by The Revelator » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:52 am

Now is the time for GB to get hot. They didn't pan out as the great team I thought they would be but the pieces are still there. Still lots of season to hopefully turn it around.

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:25 pm

i'm hoping the pack continues their free-fall, no offense, rev; beating y'all in green bay is part of my master plan to get to the superbowl.

but seriously, i haven't been watching y'all that close the last few weeks. what's the problem? from the outside, it seems like rodgers is losing his heir of invincibility a little bit. is it the loss of jordy and the running game? hows y'all's d?

The Revelator
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by The Revelator » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:22 pm

nancylives! wrote:i'm hoping the pack continues their free-fall, no offense, rev; beating y'all in green bay is part of my master plan to get to the superbowl.

but seriously, i haven't been watching y'all that close the last few weeks. what's the problem? from the outside, it seems like rodgers is losing his heir of invincibility a little bit. is it the loss of jordy and the running game? hows y'all's d?
A combo of all things. Rodgers has been off, terrible communication with receivers, running game inconsistent. Defense actually has been better than offense almost all year but in the last 5 weeks they're struggling too. It's been tough to watch... Just isn't clicking. It's hard to say what the main issue is since its been changing a bit every week. That's why I'm fully convinced they'll pull together again. If they lose to the Lions again tonight they're in real trouble. I'm hoping for at least 10-6 going into playoffs...

Cowboys to super bowl this year? 3-8 with Romo hurt? You mad.

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:39 pm

the rational fan in me knows that a superbowl run is ridiculous. a division title isn't out of the realm of possibility, especially if we can beat washington on monday night, which is also reasonable. but yeah, this has been a pretty annoying season. not really disappointing, per se, cuz with the injuries we've had, what can one fairly expect? by i am a little more disengaged than usual, which sucks, cuz the season will be over soon. we've competed for the division on the last day of the season three of the last four years, and the one we didn't was cuz we won it the next to last week. still, after last year, i had higher hopes. but, like i say, we aint out of it yet.

The Revelator
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by The Revelator » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Thought the Packers would get hot......... I was wrong. Jesus.

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Jameis Winston - NFL Rookie of the Month!
Pro Football Focus has ‪RB Doug Martin rated as the best running back in the NFL this season!

Woooooo let's go Bucs!!! Don't choke against the Atlanta Pigeons this Sunday!!

The Revelator
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by The Revelator » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:46 pm

THAT FUCKING THROW HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKK

SlayerX
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by SlayerX » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:50 am

The Revelator wrote:THAT FUCKING THROW HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKK
Would have been great if that single throw didnt cost me $200. Fuck.
Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Liberation - Evolution

nancylives!
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by nancylives! » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:35 pm

tonight's the night! another match-up between my boys and the team i loathe the most: the washingtons. i work in d.c. and have lived in the d.c. area for like 25 years (from dallas originally). nothing is more satisfying than rolling into work and hoopin it up with the many other cowboys fans i work with, and nothing more crushing than slinking in after a loss. i hope that my boys make it a game, but win lose or draw, i will walk (or slink) into work with my head held high.

sean lee is the key tonight. a turnover, some key tackles, and i think we have a shot. keep it close so we can keep pounding that run, set up play-action. the washington d is its' weak link; hopefully we can exploit that. and matt cassel needs to something he has yet to do effectively this year, i mean besides win: convert third downs.

how bout dem cowboys!

Last edited by nancylives! on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.