Page 37 of 41

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 pm
by TexasSnacks
38-34 Falcons.

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:18 pm
by Iggy
I have a bad feeling Brady and Bellydancer are gonna pull this one out of their ass. They're gonna throw everything and the kitchen sink at the Falcons.

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 pm
by Freddy_Lives
That pats dude blocked that kick fair and square wtf bullshit call was that?


Falcons are killing it.

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:54 pm
by TexasSnacks
:lol:

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:27 pm
by Freddy_Lives
Gotta give it to Brady he turned the tide of the game.

Image

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:28 pm
by Heretic
Bu-bu-but, the deflated balls...

:lol:

Suck it Sea Hag. Suck it Iggy.

Greatest QB of ALL TIME.

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 pm
by Freddy_Lives
Heretic wrote:Bu-bu-but, the deflated balls...

:lol:

Suck it Sea Hag. Suck it Iggy.

Greatest QB of ALL TIME.
He looked so frazzled in the first half and majority of the third quarter, then he put it in hyper drive.

Fucking Patriots.

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 pm
by Heretic
Freddy_Lives wrote: He looked so frazzled in the first half and majority of the third quarter, then he put it in hyper drive.

Fucking Patriots.
They looked like they were on the verge of a blowout, no doubt. Atlanta was running the ball all over them.

No other explanation but destiny. Unbelievable, and unprecedented comeback. God's team.

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 pm
by Iggy
Heretic wrote:Bu-bu-but, the deflated balls...

:lol:

Suck it Sea Hag. Suck it Iggy.

Greatest QB of ALL TIME.
I can't dispute that. As much as it sucks, he is the GOAT.

Fuck.....

Re: The Official 2016 NFL Season Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:42 pm
by Freddy_Lives
Heretic wrote: They looked like they were on the verge of a blowout, no doubt. Atlanta was running the ball all over them.

No other explanation but destiny. Unbelievable, and unprecedented comeback. God's team.
That fucking Edelman catch, crazy stuff.

The boo's at Goodell while Kraft and Brady are getting the trophy. :lol: :lol: