Trash Epics

t's true, there are other sites! Post your homepage or links to cool sites here.
Rendrogy
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Trash Epics

Post by Rendrogy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:28 pm

So I've wandered back to my old account here, only to see every post has been wiped, and nothing is sacred. Bummer. I rather liked the old legacy view, to be honest, but then again, I like old, crappy things.

http://TrashEpics.com/

It's a small forum I build from scratch, but I have nowhere else to shill it, now that IMDB is useless. Over at TE, we talk mostly about horror, exploitation, b-movies, cool things, stupid things, etc. Don't worry though... we'll talk about whatever you want, too. Think of it less as garbage, and more like a junkyard, filled with treasure.

I'm a coder at heart, so I like to add new features and functionality, so it's a bit more dynamic than some of these other forums. Message boards are a dying breed. Keep the spirit of forums alive by joining yet another one! Let your filth flag fly, and join Trash Epics.

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Trash Epics

Post by Mayday » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Rendrogy wrote:So I've wandered back to my old account here, only to see every post has been wiped, and nothing is sacred. Bummer. I rather liked the old legacy view, to be honest, but then again, I like old, crappy things.

http://TrashEpics.com/

It's a small forum I build from scratch, but I have nowhere else to shill it, now that IMDB is useless. Over at TE, we talk mostly about horror, exploitation, b-movies, cool things, stupid things, etc. Don't worry though... we'll talk about whatever you want, too. Think of it less as garbage, and more like a junkyard, filled with treasure.

I'm a coder at heart, so I like to add new features and functionality, so it's a bit more dynamic than some of these other forums. Message boards are a dying breed. Keep the spirit of forums alive by joining yet another one! Let your filth flag fly, and join Trash Epics.
They completely rebuilt the forums a little over a year ago. Nobody's old stuff was saved. We're still rebuilding so grab a hammer and join in. :mrgreen: