Sort reviews by rating option

Let us know what you think of the site, and what we can do to improve it. Forum specific questions/support to be handled here as well.
horrorfan777
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Sort reviews by rating option

Post by horrorfan777 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:23 pm

First of all I want to say great job on the site, you have a massive amount of content and have made me aware of some great movies that I would never have heard about otherwise. I have been coming to the site for years to get new films to watch.

Having said that, there was a big problem for me when you re-did the site a few years ago, you took away the option to sort movies by rating. This is what I always used to show the best films. Now it is very hard to find reviews for films that I want to watch. First of all, the newest films are always at the front so I miss any older films that have been reviewed before, also, you include reviews for films that you thought were bad, but I often don't know if they had a bad review until I actually click on the review and thirdly you include a lot of reviews for films which aren't even out yet, which makes it useless for me if I am trying to find a film to watch tonight.

Apart from these technical issues the site is great, please just bring this simple option back and you will make me very happy! All the big horror sites seem to have removed this feature and without it I'm forced to go to imdb and rottentomatoes who are rubbish for reviews of horror films.