Connect with us

Movies

Want A Vampire Comedy From 1/2 “The Flight Of The Conchords”? You Might Be Getting One…

Published

on

I liked “Flight Of The Conchords” and I’ve forgiven Jermaine Clement for Gentleman Broncos so I could see this kind of working out. For me, at least. Though I have yet to check out Taika Waititi‘s Eagle Vs. Shark. Is it a disaster? Let me know.

Clement and Waititi are planning a vampire comedy. Right as vampires are finally about to get popular, right? They know, they know. Per Indiewire, “[Waititi is] working with Clement on a project on which they’ve toiled for six years. Of course, it’s a vampire film. ‘We really thought, oh, you know, no one’s doing vampire movies!’ Waititi half-joked. ‘It’s taken so long that vampires are now very uncool,’ he says about the film, which he would only share would be a comedy. ‘But we’re hoping to get a chance to make it.’

I guess we’ll chalk this one up to a “maybe” for right now.

Movies

‘Transformers One’ Trailer – Chris Hemsworth Voices Optimus Prime in Brand New Animated Movie

Published

on

A wild marketing stunt this morning saw Paramount launching the official trailer for Transformers One off into space, but don’t worry, you don’t need to put on a spacesuit in order to watch it. The official trailer for the brand new animated movie is now available online.

Every Transformer has an origin. Watch the Transformers One trailer below.

In theaters September 20, Transformers One is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies, but once were friends bonded like brothers who changed the fate of Cybertron forever.

In the first-ever fully CG-animated Transformers movie, Transformers One features a star-studded voice cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, and Steve Buscemi, with Laurence Fishburne and Jon Hamm.

Continue Reading