Official Teaser for the new award winning serial killer horror Who's Watching Oliver

If you're new to the site this is the place to introduce yourself or ask any stupid questions that you're going to get yelled at for anyways.
russellgeoffreybanks
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Official Teaser for the new award winning serial killer horror Who's Watching Oliver

Post by russellgeoffreybanks » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:53 am

Hey guy's my name is Russell Geoffrey Banks I am a massive horror fan and also an actor. I want to share with you Who's Watching Oliver.. We've been told that we are one the most shocking films this year. Also the film has won 5 best feature awards so far at festivals. Anyways please let me know what you think. If you like it please help share the movie .. thanks and enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3ytJ4xAPA ...

Decimus
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Official Teaser for the new award winning serial killer horror Who's Watching Oliver

Post by Decimus » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Heretic
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Official Teaser for the new award winning serial killer horror Who's Watching Oliver

Post by Heretic » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Of all the shitty independent flicks people spam here, that one at least looked semi-professional.

Decimus
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Decimus » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Heretic wrote:Of all the shitty independent flicks people spam here, that one at least looked semi-professional.
Some good editing.