Newbie Horror/SyFy Movie Fan from Lower Michigan

If you're new to the site this is the place to introduce yourself or ask any stupid questions that you're going to get yelled at for anyways.
SueNG1970
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Newbie Horror/SyFy Movie Fan from Lower Michigan

Post by SueNG1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 am

<center>

~ Sue here! I'm really into Horror Films & into SyFy flicks! I LUV the 'Walking Dead' T.V. Series, & LUV going to the Theaters or watching good Paranormal based flicks on Netflix as well! My entire family is really into the Horror genre! I'm Not married, but have been in a loving & serious relationship with my Boyfriend David, & am very close to my Younger sister's 3 kids! My 1st Real Horror film that I ever saw was in 1973-74, with 'It's Alive!' I STILL recall going to see many Horror flicks like 'Audrea Rose', The Omen Movies, The Exorcist' in the middle to the later 1970's! Why don't you tell me more about yourself? What was the very 1st Horror Movie you ever saw?? I also have a serious interest into the 'Paranormal'! Do you believe in Ghosts?? Why or why Not don't You believe ? I'll be waiting for your response! Sue G here, - IF YOU want to get a hold of me, just COPY AND PASTE THIS Email address to your Email! suegavette1970@gmail.com

H.P. Pufncraft
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Re: Newbie Horror/SyFy Movie Fan from Lower Michigan

Post by H.P. Pufncraft » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:32 am

Welcome to BD!

SueNG1970
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by SueNG1970 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 pm

:lol: Thank you! Thank You for Accepting me into this Awesome Group and Message Board! I really appreciate it! I think I'm really going to like it here! I Hope to hear back from Everyone in here very Soon! Thanks again! :lol:
<br> :twisted: ~ suegavette1970@gmail.com ~ :twisted:

Mayday
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Mayday » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Greetings and salutations friendo.

If I were you I'd delete that email. You have no idea what sort of creeps and monsters lurk on these boards.

Mr. Bill
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Mr. Bill » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Welcome

Wonderlust
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Post by Wonderlust » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:10 pm

SueNG1970 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 am
<center>

~ Sue here! I'm really into Horror Films & into SyFy flicks! I LUV the 'Walking Dead' T.V. Series, & LUV going to the Theaters or watching good Paranormal based flicks on Netflix as well! My entire family is really into the Horror genre! I'm Not married, but have been in a loving & serious relationship with my Boyfriend David, & am very close to my Younger sister's 3 kids! My 1st Real Horror film that I ever saw was in 1973-74, with 'It's Alive!' I STILL recall going to see many Horror flicks like 'Audrea Rose', The Omen Movies, The Exorcist' in the middle to the later 1970's! Why don't you tell me more about yourself? What was the very 1st Horror Movie you ever saw?? I also have a serious interest into the 'Paranormal'! Do you believe in Ghosts?? Why or why Not don't You believe ? I'll be waiting for your response! Sue G here, - IF YOU want to get a hold of me, just COPY AND PASTE THIS Email address to your Email! suegavette1970@gmail.com

Why do you sound like a virtual person. :?
病気の
She tastes like Halloween..