The FIrst Poster for JIGSAW

John Dies At The End
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Re: The FIrst Poster for JIGSAW

Post by John Dies At The End » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Wicked cool poster. A name change this late in the game makes me nervous though, like they don't know what they're going for. Plus I just thought Saw: Legacy sounded cooler. Oh well, the name doesn't make the movie.

Atmosphere
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Atmosphere » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Apart from the really ill-judged joke at the end, looks decent.

Glass Eater
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Glass Eater » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 am

I honestly don't know.. The traps look alright, and I like what they got going plot wise here but that trailer's music ruined it for me. Did not feel like Saw at all.

One of my favorite things about the Saw franchise is the music, and the very serious tone (lack of humor). I'm not too worried about the music because they got the same guy who did the previous ones. I am somewhat worried about this movie trying to be "more fun" for a different crowd.

I'll definitely be seeing it, but I'm holding my breath.

gunsrazorsknives
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by gunsrazorsknives » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:35 am

This franchise has been pretty hit and miss for me, but with a decent looking budget and competent directors, this actually looks really good.

John Dies At The End
Not Dead Yet
Not Dead Yet

Post by John Dies At The End » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Glass Eater wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 am
I honestly don't know.. The traps look alright, and I like what they got going plot wise here but that trailer's music ruined it for me. Did not feel like Saw at all.

One of my favorite things about the Saw franchise is the music, and the very serious tone (lack of humor). I'm not too worried about the music because they got the same guy who did the previous ones. I am somewhat worried about this movie trying to be "more fun" for a different crowd.

I'll definitely be seeing it, but I'm holding my breath.
I don't know, the first one was pretty funny. "I don't care if you covered yourself in peanut butter and had a fifteen hooker gangbang!" But yeah, that music was god-awful. Ruined the entire tone of the trailer, the usual Saw music would've been way better.