Chaos AD

Wonderlust
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Chaos AD

Post by Wonderlust » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:56 am

Chaos A.D. is the highly anticipated horror flick from Sleaze Box director Chris Woods who is the man behind the indie horror hits Amerikan Holokaust and Naughty, Dirty, Nasty. This film is set to star some of the hottest women in indie horror.

Synopsis – On Halloween night, a gang of psychotic women kidnap a housewife, a politician, and a brother and sister. Throughout the night, their victims are put through the most diabolical grizzly horror that anyone has ever seen!

Chaos A.D. is set to premier this July at Slaughter in Syracuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1zzPNhqON4

Mr. Awesome
The Living Dead
The Living Dead

Re: Chaos AD

Post by Mr. Awesome » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:47 pm

I have Amerikan Holokaust on dvd. That movie was quite shitty and boring as fuck.

This one actually doesn't look too bad at all. I'll definitely check it out. Although I say that all the time and never get around to actually doing it.

Wonderlust
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Wonderlust » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Mr. Awesome wrote:I have Amerikan Holokaust on dvd. That movie was quite shitty and boring as fuck.

This one actually doesn't look too bad at all. I'll definitely check it out. Although I say that all the time and never get around to actually doing it.
I've never watched anything from Sleaze Box. I'm not really fond of their films, but this some how caught my attention.

Splat
Fresh Kill
Fresh Kill

Post by Splat » Mon May 02, 2016 9:48 am

Dug the start of the railer with the whole magGot Films vibe and the rest was a nice morsel what is to come in future trailers and obviously the feature!

Didn't mind Amerikan Holokaust myself...it turned out a bit different to what I was expecting.

Feel The Sleaze Box guys are upping their game with each release.

Wonderlust
Rotting Corpse
Rotting Corpse

Post by Wonderlust » Mon May 30, 2016 7:36 pm