Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nabbed this earlier today from Necaclub.com. Gotta love that packaging, and it glows in the fucking dark!....

They had 200 in stock and sold out within 5 mins. Tomorrow is the last day to get these online if anyone is interested. Go to Necaclub at about 12:00-12:30 eastern time and be quick! I believe these have already sold out at SDCC.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
      Nabbed this earlier today from Necaclub.com. Gotta love that packaging, and it glows in the fucking dark!....

They had 200 in stock and sold out within 5 mins. Tomorrow is the last day to get these online if anyone is interested. Go to Necaclub at about 12:00-12:30 eastern time and be quick! I believe these have already sold out at SDCC.
      The packaging for that looks awesome, I'd have been tempted to buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
        Just a general question, do you guys keep your figs in their package, or take them out and display them on shelves? If you display them, would you mind posting a pic of your set up? I have a Jason collection on my dresser that I want to expand, but there's no room on my dresser for more.
        Yeah, i display mine. I'm more of a fan than a "collector", per se:

My Halloween movie display:

Universal Monsters:

Recognize that Wolfman figure, Travis Bickle?
        sigpic

Comment

• ^^^ Halloween is my favorite franchise so loving the display. The signed posters look awesome.

Comment

• Picked these two up yesterday while I was at the mall...

Comment

Nabbed this earlier today from Necaclub.com. Gotta love that packaging, and it glows in the fucking dark!....

Picked this up as well. While the box is fucking amazing, I'm gonna have to take the figure out to display it with my others. I'll still keep the box though. Do you plan to unpackage yours?

Some more I picked up...

Got some loose figures off ebay. Since I plan on opening them anyway I don't see the point in paying extra for figures still in the box as long as they look in excellent condition. Posting actual photos of the loose ones I bought.

Also picked these up still in box....

I've stuck to Jason figures for the longest, then quit buying them. As you can see I'm trying to build a Freddy collection. After that I'm just gonna start getting ones of all my favorite horror characters. I've made a wishlist, there's about 40 figures on it lol. Excited to build this collection, but it's gonna be expensive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                Just a general question, do you guys keep your figs in their package, or take them out and display them on shelves? If you display them, would you mind posting a pic of your set up? I have a Jason collection on my dresser that I want to expand, but there's no room on my dresser for more.
                Some times on my most favorite figures....I buy 2. I did that ALOT when i collected Marvel Legends figures. 1 to play with one to display. Now toys are so effin expensive. I diont have nay place to display mine right now, but I cnat wait to tear about 15-20 figures out of their prisons.
                All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                  ^^^ Halloween is my favorite franchise so loving the display. The signed posters look awesome.
                  Thanks! That's John Carpenter's sigs, from Spooky Empire 2010...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Creature Features View Post
                    Recognize that Wolfman figure, Travis Bickle?
                    So that's what he looks like out of package... Nice display!

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                    Picked this up as well. While the box is fucking amazing, I'm gonna have to take the figure out to display it with my others. I'll still keep the box though. Do you plan to unpackage yours?
                    I have very little room to display anything right now, so I keep most of my figures in their packaging for the time being.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Picked up my favorite member of the X-Men, in this Marvel Legends release:

Comment

• Got this from an Amazon Marketplace seller for $20, which is a steal considering it goes for around $100+ on ebay.

Now I need to get Chop Top...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Got this in a few days ago to add to the rest of my Batman items.

http://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Com.../dp/B009T6RLD0

When I get back home in October, I'll take a few pictures of it all and post them somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Otter View Post
                            Got this in a few days ago to add to the rest of my Batman items.

http://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Com.../dp/B009T6RLD0

When I get back home in October, I'll take a few pictures of it all and post them somewhere.
                            My friend got that a while back.

Looks really cool in person.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

My friend got that a while back.

Looks really cool in person.
                              Good to hear! I've only ever seen the pictures of the box the wife sent me to confirm its delivery.

Comment

Now I need to get Chop Top...
                                Lick my plate, you dog dick!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X