Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this one ^ for christmas from a good friend of mine .

And bought this one tonight .
    Last edited by Rob_jerrylee; 01-11-2007, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Whenever I get some extra money I'm going to get the 3-d Friday the 13th and Jaws posters.
      BloodLossHorrorcast.com
      BloodLoss Horrorcast Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLossHorrorcast View Post
        Whenever I get some extra money I'm going to get the 3-d Friday the 13th and Jaws posters.
        Very cool. I got the Friday the 13th one for Christmas.

As far as answering the title of this thread. I recently got my Sideshow Dr. Zombie figures, both the regular and the exclusive. I picked up the NECA Player Select Hitman and Tomb Raider figures today. I pick shit up quite often, but that's all I remember off the top of my head.

Comment

Just picked up and cleared some shelf space for the Amazing Fantasy #15 cover sculpture from Code 3. Spiffy.
          the Comic Shop - squeezing more tomatoes every day

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrous View Post
            Just picked up and cleared some shelf space for the Amazing Fantasy #15 cover sculpture from Code 3. Spiffy.
            very noice

Comment

Recently got a Zombie Flesh Eaters poster signed by Lucio. Got a Dalek remote control figure. Also, a Karloff Frankenstein and his Bride - like dolls.
              sigpic

JOIN ME http://www.myspace.com/crawlerschaos
              www.facebook jamie creepycrawler dunn

"Either kill me, or like me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change..." Marquis de Sade

"You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character.." Anton Lavey

Comment

Just got the HC graffic novel for 300

Comment

I just bought a 18'' Captain Spaulding figure Signed by Sid Haig off ebay.
                  Blog!
                  http://necrophiliac-joe.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dolarhyde View Post
                    Very cool. I got the Friday the 13th one for Christmas.
                    Me too.

I don't get too many collectibles. I've been looking for that Friday the 13th Part 2 25th Anniversay thingy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                      Me too.

I don't get too many collectibles. I've been looking for that Friday the 13th Part 2 25th Anniversay thingy, though.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                        Burrito.

That's a nice collection, Paco. I haven't taken my Jason from Part 7 out of the box. Hate for it to get dusty.

Comment

Burrito.

That's a nice collection, Paco. I haven't taken my Jason from Part 7 out of the box. Hate for it to get dusty.
                          wow nice Jason collection Dobe i like it im gonna come and steal your figures lol jk ..

Comment

Burrito.

yeah, I dont like to leave stuff in the box and most of them I buy arent in boxes off of ebay so they dont cost at much.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashaholic View Post
                              wow nice Jason collection Dobe i like it im gonna come and steal your figures lol jk ..
                              Thats my Jason collection, dont let the fuck take credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashaholic View Post
                                Um...they aren't mine...did you not notice I quoted Paco?
                                Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                                yeah, I dont like to leave stuff in the box and most of them I buy arent in boxes off of ebay so they dont cost at much.
                                Ah, smooth shit. I'm still impressed...even though mine are cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                                X