Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by traj_of_the_dead View Post
    Does he have the Sideshow 1/4 scale Premium Format? Out of all the shit I have, and you know I have a ton of shit, that's my FAVORITE piece. I ended up paying $250+$25 shipping and it was worth every last penny. It came in the mail Thursday. The S-Mart Ash was quite pricey as well at $130.
    I think he does. I know they are all in the same style box packaging. I think he found one or two of them at KB Toys. Possible on clearence or at least marked down. if I am not mistaken.

Originally posted by traj_of_the_dead View Post
    Today I went to Texas Frightmare Weekend and got the Rob Zombie's Halloween Michael Myers NECA figure and a small poster signed by Tyler Mane, The remake Friday the 13th Jason NECA figure and mask (gave it to my cousin to get signed)signed by Derek Mears and a Devil's Rejects one sheet signed by William Forsythe that I plan on taking it to other conventions to get signed by the cast.
    BADASS!!!

Other autos I got were just on pics and include Tobe Hooper and Linda Blair. I have pics up in the "Texas Frightmare Weekend" thread in "General Horror Talk."
    NICE!!! I will check them out and post in there as well.

I'll post pics of the Premium Format Ash and the signed stuff tomorrow or something. No more reviews though as it takes a while and no one here really gives a shit.
    COOL if I get a better look at it I can tell if my friend has it or not.

Comment

• Here's the Sideshow Premium Format Ash. He's definitely not in the same packaging. The box is probably close to 25" tall. The figure itself(base included) is a good 23" tall. It's a sight to behold and looks great next to my Premium Format Freddy. Way better than the normal 12" figures.

Last edited by traj_of_the_dead; 05-03-2009, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Here's some of the stuff I got at the con...

He signed this "Don't Fear he Reaper"

Forsythe signed this "Gentry,How bout an ole fashion Alabama Ass Kickin'?"

Got this double sided Drag Me to Hell one sheet for $1!

Comment

Here's the Sideshow Premium Format Ash. He's definitely not in the same packaging. The box is probably close to 25" tall. The figure itself(base included) is a good 23" tall. It's a sight to behold and looks great next to my Premium Format Freddy. Way better than the normal 12" figures.

Doesn't look famiular. My friend has this thou it's ruffly stands about the same size as that.
          Here's some of the stuff I got at the con...

He signed this "Don't Fear he Reaper"

Forsythe signed this "Gentry,How bout an ole fashion Alabama Ass Kickin'?"

Got this double sided Drag Me to Hell one sheet for $1!
          Looks sweet!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pumkinheadfan View Post
            Doesn't look famiular. My friend has this thou it's ruffly stands about the same size as that.
            It's actually about 7" smaller but yeah, roughly the same size, I guess. That one's 16" tall and Ash himself is quite a bit smaller. It was made by Diamond Select for the 10th anniversary. I had it a few years ago along with the Ash bust also from Diamond and the Spencers Ash statue. Tragically, they along with 4 or 5 other various busts and statues met their demise in a fight with one of my ex-girlfriends. She tipped a bookcase full of all my figures and stuff completely over. Naturally all the stuff that wasn't plastic was pretty much destroyed. Needless to say, I stuck first and her act was in retaliation. We both lost a lot of stuff we loved that day. Now I know to take fights away from my collection and if they ever head towards any of it, they will get tackled Brian Urlacher style.

Having owned both I think the Sideshow Premium is the Holy Grail of Ash statues/figures.
            Last edited by traj_of_the_dead; 05-03-2009, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Some get that one and this one mixed up...

There really is no comparison. The one above is neat but looks like crap and is about $200 cheaper. The one you're buddy has is way better.

Comment

Here's the Sideshow Premium Format Ash. He's definitely not in the same packaging. The box is probably close to 25" tall. The figure itself(base included) is a good 23" tall. It's a sight to behold and looks great next to my Premium Format Freddy. Way better than the normal 12" figures.

Thats awsome, how much did you have to fork out? I you dont mind me asking?
                A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• We're probably a little late on this one, but we do like the 2009 Jason Voorhees remake:

Stands 7-inches, supplied with a nice array of killing weapons for cutting throats, kicking ass and slicing limbs!

In stock now
                  www.infernohouse.co.uk

Comment

Some get that one and this one mixed up...

There really is no comparison. The one above is neat but looks like crap and is about $200 cheaper. The one you're buddy has is way better.
                    Yeah I can tell it's not that great just from the pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      Thats awsome, how much did you have to fork out? I you dont mind me asking?
                      I ended up paying $250+$25 shipping and it was worth every last penny.
                      I payed $228 for the Freddy.

Comment

• Just ordered this from Amazon Marketplace

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                          Just ordered this from Amazon Marketplace

I've never bought anything off Amazon. Good prices on figs and such?

Comment

I've never bought anything off Amazon. Good prices on figs and such?
                            Pretty solid prices, got the Friday Box set for $28 shipped.

The last couple of figures i got were all through Amazon Marketplace.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

I payed $228 for the Freddy.
                              haha, I mean the Ash. And do you have a pic of the Freddy one?
                              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                                haha, I mean the Ash. And do you have a pic of the Freddy one?
                                Take another look at the post you quoted me from and you'll find what you're looking for.

Pics of the Freddy and a review have also already been posted here...
                                http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ad.php?t=43927

Comment

Working...
                                X