Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just went to Burger King and got me some Scotty toys. The guy behind the counter tried to get me to take a Capt. Kirk toy too.......silly boy

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
    Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
      Just ordered this from Amazon Marketplace
      I have the samething, but i got mine off darkfigures.com.

Comment

• PIcked up RE5 Executioner from TRU, sweet fig, Hope tru starts carrying Cinema of Fear. Also got Sideshow FVJ Jason and Mezco plush Jason in the mail, a good day!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimm View Post
          PIcked up RE5 Executioner from TRU, sweet fig, Hope tru starts carrying Cinema of Fear. Also got Sideshow FVJ Jason and Mezco plush Jason in the mail, a good day!
          I got 3 of the F13th remake NECA Jason masks at Toys 'R Us. You can imagine how surprised I was when I saw them in the store. I sold 2 and gave one to my nephew to get auto'd last weekend at Texas Frightmare Weekend. That would be cool if they started carrying Cinema of Fear figs.

****EDIT****
          See pics of the SOTA The Thing Spiderhead I got in the review thread.
          Last edited by traj_of_the_dead; 05-05-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• I want to get the Myers/Loomis boxset.. just not sure where to get it from. Anyone else got it?

Comment

• i finally found a mint condition freddy vs jason 19" neca figure it was $75 but it was worth it that jason figure was hard to find and im still looking for the mcfarlene 18" leatherface cant find him anywhere can anybody help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Am I Dying? View Post
                I want to get the Myers/Loomis boxset.. just not sure where to get it from. Anyone else got it?
                I knew somebody would bring that set up. I am still kicking myself for not getting it for like $10 when Spencers had it on clearence.

Comment

• I've wanted it for a while now lol.. was curious if anyone knew any online sites that had it, I'm not a fan of getting them from the store anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
                    Just went to Burger King and got me some Scotty toys. The guy behind the counter tried to get me to take a Capt. Kirk toy too.......silly boy
                    That's awesome. I'm also a huge Simon Pegg fan(watching Spaced in the bg as I'm typing this) and had no idea he was in the film until you posted that. I knew you were a fan of Pegg's and was wondering why you only wanted Scotty figures. So I did some checking and found out he was in it. So, thanks!

I got this on sunday at Texas Frightmare Weekend and figured you might enjoy it...
                    Last edited by traj_of_the_dead; 05-06-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I've wanted it for a while now lol.. was curious if anyone knew any online sites that had it, I'm not a fan of getting them from the store anymore.
                      Amazon has it for 100 bucks.

You won't find it cheap, i too wish i had picked this up earlier.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Do you reckon ebay is worth a shot? I'm still a bit skeptical though.. because people can't be trusted with packing.

Comment

Do you reckon ebay is worth a shot? I'm still a bit skeptical though.. because people can't be trusted with packing.
                          Couldn't tell you, i've never bought anything off Ebay.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Just won one of these on ebay to replace the one my ex broke a few years back...

I threw away the broken bust but for some reason I kept the box. The one I got doesn't have a box so I'm really glad I saved it now.

Comment

• I just received this guy today.

This thing is beautiful and I got a great deal with 20% off at cornerstorecomics. The only complaint I have is the color of the armor detail is more yellow. I expected it to be closer to a gold. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, I was just expecting a different color. I'm so glad I decided to finally pull the trigger on this one.

Next to Sideshow's Lord of Darkness PF...

It looks like he is smaller than Darknes, but he's about the same size. The height of the base really makes a difference.

Comment

• Here's a picture of my 20" talking Billy doll I bought last year.

Thanks to Beyond and Disturbed_Dan for the fantastic graphics!

Comment

Working...
                                X