Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Widows_Peak View Post
    Here's a picture of my 20" talking Billy doll I bought last year.
    I have this, one of my favourite dolls/figures ( whatever you class it as).

Comment

• Originally posted by Am I Dying? View Post
      I have this, one of my favourite dolls/figures ( whatever you class it as).
      It says "Plush Doll" on the bottom of the box in the pick, so...

Just won this on ebay for a cheap $15.50.

This also replaces one my ex broke. It's gonna be a bitch replacing the AOD 10th Anniversary Ash Statue, though. Hard to find and quite pricey.

I have enough Ash/Evil Dead/AOD stuff anyway.
      Last edited by traj_of_the_dead; 05-08-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Well some people don't like to call them " dolls" lol.

Comment

Well some people don't like to call them " dolls" lol.

Of course they don't. But when the packaging itself says "doll" on it you'd have to be in an unbollievable state of denial to want to call it a figure.

Originally posted by Widows_Peak
          Here's a picture of my 20" talking Billy doll I bought last year.
          Widows_Peak isn't in a state of denial.

Comment

• So we have come to the conclusion that it's a doll

Comment

• Picked up these today:

All 4 of the Star Trek glasses

(Sorry for the bad pic. only one I found)

I also picked up 4 of the 15 Star Trek toys as well!

Comment

• Picked this up on ebay yesterday for $5.99...

Comment

• Originally posted by traj_of_the_dead View Post
                  Picked this up on ebay yesterday for $5.99...
                  Haha, shit ay. Good score.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    Haha, shit ay. Good score.
                    I was actually kinda pissed. Last Saturday I was at Texas Frightmare Weekend and missed the end of 2 auctions for the same figure. The same seller listed one like 2 minutes after he listed the other. Kinda retarded if you ask me. The opening bid on both was .98 cents. They both ended up selling for less than $3! Texas Frightmare Weekend was well worth it though.

The total for Snake with shipping ended up $11.99. Still worth it imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by skubasteve View Post
                      This thing is beautiful and I got a great deal with 20% off at cornerstorecomics. The only complaint I have is the color of the armor detail is more yellow. I expected it to be closer to a gold. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, I was just expecting a different color. I'm so glad I decided to finally pull the trigger on this one.

Next to Sideshow's Lord of Darkness PF...

It looks like he is smaller than Darknes, but he's about the same size. The height of the base really makes a difference.
                      Looks great next to the Lord of Darkness. I've never played or been into Final Fantasy. What's that guy all about?

Comment

I was actually kinda pissed. Last Saturday I was at Texas Frightmare Weekend and missed the end of 2 auctions for the same figure. The same seller listed one like 2 minutes after he listed the other. Kinda retarded if you ask me. The opening bid on both was .98 cents. They both ended up selling for less than $3! Texas Frightmare Weekend was well worth it though.

The total for Snake with shipping ended up $11.99. Still worth it imo.
                        Still, thats a pretty good deal. It could have been a fair bit more I think.
                        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                        My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                          Still, thats a pretty good deal. It could have been a fair bit more I think.
                          I got the Movie Maniacs Brundle Fly figure MOC last week on ebay for .99 cents. Shipping was $5.50. The bubble is yellow and the card is a little worn but not too bad.

I would be pissed if I was the seller. 99 cents isn't worth going to the post office for let alone selling a figure.

Here it is...

I think I'm gonna open it.

Comment

I got the Movie Maniacs Brundle Fly figure MOC last week on ebay for .99 cents. Shipping was $5.50. The bubble is yellow and the card is a little worn but not too bad.

I would be pissed if I was the seller. 99 cents isn't worth going to the post office for let alone selling a figure.

Here it is...

I think I'm gonna open it.
                            Shit, now thats a good pick up. It helps to look around sometimes. Yeah, I would open it, I open all mine. I have no intention of selling them anyways.

My little idiot..

Comment

Picked this up on ebay yesterday for $5.99...

Haha now that is awesome.. however I thought he was dead

Comment

Haha now that is awesome.. however I thought he was dead
                                Classic!

I was thinking about it and they really need to do an Escape from New York figure line. With The Duke, Romero, The Prez, Brain, Cabbie, Maggie and Hauk. That would be sweet!

I know there's a thread for this but I'm not gonna jump over there when we're talking about it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X