Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Latest toy/fig/collectible you picked up?

    They have a thread like this for DVDs so why not toys.

    Made some great pick ups today. Well i brought the Pinhead and Lecter last week, actually like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

    *Neca Cult Classics series 5
    -Hanibal Lecter
    -Leatherface
    -MidEvil Ash
    -JigSAw ( Pig head )
    -Jigsaw ( Variant w/ Human Head )
    -Childs Play 12" Talking Chucky Figure, Neca Reel Toys
    __________________________________________________ _________

    *Neca Hall of Fame
    -Pin Head* Hellraiser*
    __________________________________________________ __________

    -Friday the 13th 3-D Movie poster by McFarlane Toys

    -Henrik Lundqvist McFarlane -series 13

    -A.Ovechkin McFarlane -series 13

    -Jaromir Jagr McFarlane -series 10
    Last edited by Hilti De-walt; 11-19-2006, 08:52 AM.

  • #2
    -Cult Classic series4: Chucky(Child's Play3)

    If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

    Comment


    • #3
      RoboCop 12 inch action figure from McFarlane. The one where he's all shot up and you can see his eye through the visor.
      the Comic Shop - squeezing more tomatoes every day

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nitrous View Post
        RoboCop 12 inch action figure from McFarlane. The one where he's all shot up and you can see his eye through the visor.
        i ilke the sound of this one, you got any pics of it?
        HERE WE ARE....... ONE BIG HAPPY F**KING FAMILY!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jason007 View Post
          i ilke the sound of this one, you got any pics of it?


          It's a pretty sweet figure. I kinda wish he wasn't "battle damaged" but he still looks good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Medival Ash....freaking sweet.

            ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
            +26 Trader

            Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

            Comment


            • #7
              I was just wondering, which version of the SAW action figure do people prefer, the Tobin Bell or the 'Pig-Face'? I got the Tobin Bell version, I liked the sculpt. I'm not really into 'variants'.
              "When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bill Carson View Post
                I was just wondering, which version of the SAW action figure do people prefer, the Tobin Bell or the 'Pig-Face'? I got the Tobin Bell version, I liked the sculpt. I'm not really into 'variants'.
                I actually think the movie SAW sucks but Neca did a great job so i had to pick up both,m I would say i prefer the Pig head, pesonally.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Klown View Post


                  It's a pretty sweet figure. I kinda wish he wasn't "battle damaged" but he still looks good.
                  isnt there a figure that isnt battle damaged and looks as good as this one
                  HERE WE ARE....... ONE BIG HAPPY F**KING FAMILY!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There is another version of RoboCop, from NECA, that isn't battle-damaged. It's about 18 inches too, 6 more than the one all scarred from bullets. With the option of the two, still will always go with the battle-damaged.
                    the Comic Shop - squeezing more tomatoes every day

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nitrous View Post
                      There is another version of RoboCop, from NECA, that isn't battle-damaged. It's about 18 inches too, 6 more than the one all scarred from bullets. With the option of the two, still will always go with the battle-damaged.
                      but...but...the 18 one is bigger!! and it talks!!

                      I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nitrous View Post
                        There is another version of RoboCop, from NECA, that isn't battle-damaged. It's about 18 inches too, 6 more than the one all scarred from bullets. With the option of the two, still will always go with the battle-damaged.
                        Im curious and assuming your a female what do you like 18" or 12", 18 could be to much but it all depends how big you like them, toys I mean

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I picked up NECA's HALLOWEEN: 'Evolution of Evil' Michael Myers today, good stuff.
                          "When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bill Carson View Post
                            I picked up NECA's HALLOWEEN: 'Evolution of Evil' Michael Myers today, good stuff.
                            I might have to pick this up, it seems pretty cool although IM not a huge Micheal Myers fan.

                            I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jigsaw- Human and Pig variants
                              My DVDs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X