Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Your DVD Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by asinyne View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Word.

    I'm gonna take some pics of mine as well.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by asinyne View Post
      Thanks for the heads up.
      I really, really, really, really hope that was sarcasm.

      If it was, that was sw33t.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
        Dude, gimme that Silent Night, Deadly Night double DVD.

        here you go...

        Recently Watched: Mad Max, Mad Max: Fury Road, Clownhouse

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Disturbed_Dan View Post
          here you go...

          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/disturbeddan/camera/080219_170837.jpg[/IMG]
          Cock tease.

          Comment


          • #20
            Heres mine... naughty dvds not included. And by naughty I do not mean bukkake.








            (Quite a few dvds cropped out on that shelf... whoops)






            Fancy boxsets not pictured.

            And just so I can fool you all in to thinking I am literate here are my bookies.

            Comment


            • #21
              glad to see this thread off to a great start.


              This is still a work in progress, you'll get a glimpse of my man cave as well.















              Not pictured yet are my retail TV sets, still gotta unpack those.
              Last edited by Lord of Terror; 03-15-2008, 05:55 PM.
              My DVD's
              { Platinum Trader +142}

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
                glad to see this thread off to a great start.


                This is still a work in progress, you'll get a glimpse of my man cave as well.












                all my burnt movies are color coded for the most part.

                Red = Horror/Sci-Fi
                Drk Blue = Drama
                Lt Blue = Comedy
                Green = Action
                Yellow = Kung-Fu/Martial Arts
                Pink = Animated/Kids movies

                The two folders are my burnt TV series

                Not pictured yet are my retail TV sets, still gotta unpack those.
                All I have to say is HOLY SHIT!!! to your burned DVDS!!!
                Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

                Check out my NEW official website HERE.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by depecheanix View Post
                  http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/Kiriyami_2006/Dvds/IM000019.jpg[/IMG]
                  Nice fucking Vipco collection.
                  Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
                  all my burnt movies are color coded for the most part.

                  Red = Horror/Sci-Fi
                  Drk Blue = Drama
                  Lt Blue = Comedy
                  Green = Action
                  Yellow = Kung-Fu/Martial Arts
                  Pink = Animated/Kids movies

                  The two folders are my burnt TV series

                  Not pictured yet are my retail TV sets, still gotta unpack those.
                  Okay, I'm not usually one to be impressed with burnt movies... But, holy fuck. That is a lot.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    here is mine- i forgot to take a group shot of everything today while i was doing closeups...




                    here is a few smaller shelves i put up for special dvds- signed moh from joe dante (won it), all my steelbooks, suspiria 3 disc, phantasm sphere. the black binder is signed pics, the book is doug bradley's book that he signed.


                    rest of the closeups can be found here
                    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/sethdlh/
                    Last edited by sethdlh; 02-20-2008, 09:19 PM.

                    *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                    My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                    Gold Trader +91

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                      I really, really, really, really hope that was sarcasm.

                      If it was, that was sw33t.
                      Indeed it was.
                      The end is extremely fucking nigh

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                        here is mine- its a little different than in the pic. ill update it with closeups and such tomorrow.

                        http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/sethdlh/100_8080.jpg[/IMG]
                        That's a nice shelf setup...and you reminded me I own the Phantasm Sphere. It's in the closet, with my VHS.
                        Originally posted by asinyne View Post
                        Indeed it was.
                        Well played.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          RedSabbath's Not Too Organized In Shelves...

                          God, I'm so envious of all your shelves! I have this
                          wire-like shelving system that my collection
                          outgrew three years ago. Now I have DVD's behind
                          DVD's, and rows stacked in front of those!

                          I need to invest/build a better system, if only
                          I wasn't so lazy in getting started.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Everyone has tons more DVDs than me. I hate being broke.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RedSabbath View Post
                              God, I'm so envious of all your shelves! I have this
                              wire-like shelving system that my collection
                              outgrew three years ago. Now I have DVD's behind
                              DVD's, and rows stacked in front of those!

                              I need to invest/build a better system, if only
                              I wasn't so lazy in getting started.
                              unless you have tons of disposable income, building them is the way to go. mine cost under $60 total, and didnt take too long. and its not to difficult.

                              *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                              My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                              Gold Trader +91

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ThreeOnAMeathook View Post
                                Everyone has tons more DVDs than me. I hate being broke.
                                Same here. I thought about posting mine but eh. They're pretty random too, and not very organized.

                                Everyone elses collections are pretty impressive.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X