Looks like you have the Walmart shelves too lol

My dvd collection: http://robzombiefan.dvdaf.com/

Most recently watched movies:
    Immortals 11/10
    Crazy Stupid Love 5.5/10
    Puss in Boots 9.5/10
    Super 8 9/10

Comment

• This is just the horror movie rack. These are also old picks as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dobe Dobe
        Cute VHS.
        yea those are the clam shell ones I have that don't fit in the VHS holders I have. So they have to be some where. Since this picture was taken I have gotten alot more horror related DVDs so the rack is almost full now.

Comment

• didn't want to double post,but I have new pics of my horror rack.

Comment

• Originally posted by pumkinheadfan View Post
            didn't want to double post,but I have new pics of my horror rack.

Nice collection.

Comment

• those blade resin statues are bad ass.
              My DVD's
              { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

I like that you have your Romero together, am I the only one who alphabetizes?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                  Nice collection.
                  Thanks! I just got the rack from a video store that was going out of buisness in January and it almost full. I was going to take pics of the rest of the collection, but the rest are in a cabinet and is 3 deep on some of the shelves.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanRomero View Post
                    am I the only one who alphabetizes?

I do, all genre's mixed together too. Easier for me to find everything.
                    My DVD's
                    { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
                      I do, all genre's mixed together too. Easier for me to find everything.
                      yea, i dont have the problem of finding things but i just think its easier. My friend yells at me all the time about "its too difficult" and also to take out my skateboarding dvds and live music ones but they are DVDs.. it is a DVD rack.. thats where they go. he tells me just to sit them somewhere haha ive seen his piles they are ridiculous. he does it with his legacy collections to, there too good to go with the rest.

wow i kind of ranted there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
                        those blade resin statues are bad ass.
                        The big one is one of those statues that Spencers had in the early 2000's and is the best sculpted one in the collection they did IMO. the small one is form FMD.
                        Originally posted by RyanRomero View Post
                        I am a geek so started it by director and year he/her released it in, but it's not perfect.I kinda since then just put it in there where I see a spot.

Comment

I do.

Comment

I am a geek so started it by director and year he/her released it in, but it's not perfect.I kinda since then just put it in there where I see a spot.
                            Haha that is pretty geeky. Im about 3 movies away from finishing my Romero collection and you have one I need. Monkey Shines has eluded me for years.

Comment

I just alphabetized mine Sunday night. It's much easier to find a movie when you want it. I used to have mine by genre and then favorite to least favorite. It was too hard when I got to ones to rearrange them.
                              Take your pants off

Comment

Haha that is pretty geeky. Im about 3 movies away from finishing my Romero collection and you have one I need. Monkey Shines has eluded me for years.
                                I have Monkey Shines. I love it.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Monkey-Shines-...9157126&sr=8-1

Comment

Working...
                                X