No announcement yet.

Show Your DVD Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'ma thinkin' it's about time to expand my shelving capabilities to accommodate the excess of digital video discs, purchased for my own and others' viewing pleasure...

Dunno why I decided to drag that out. Just bored.
    The end is extremely fucking nigh

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyLigeia View Post
      Same here. I thought about posting mine but eh. They're pretty random too, and not very organized.

Everyone elses collections are pretty impressive.

Everyone starts of small...That's why I got into burning & trading, to hold me over until I could buy them.

Dobe, where did you score the shelves in your 1st pic? Me likes...
      My DVD's
      { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

Here's some crappy quality pictures...

In the second picture, those spindles are filled with legit DVDs as is the CD wallet to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
          Dobe, where did you score the shelves in your 1st pic? Me likes...
          Meijer's electronic department. They were $40 or $50, I don't remember.

Comment

damn, too much $$$. but they do look nice... I think I'm goona build one like seths. the 4 rakcs I have i bought from wal-mart for 19.99ea. but I want one massive one. I was looking @ meijers the other day and they didn't have shit for shelving. How long ago did you get them?
            My DVD's
            { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
              damn, too much $$$. but they do look nice... I think I'm goona build one like seths. the 4 rakcs I have i bought from wal-mart for 19.99ea. but I want one massive one. I was looking @ meijers the other day and they didn't have shit for shelving. How long ago did you get them?
              It was in the summertime. I haven't seen them since. Which sucks, because I need knew shelves, and mismatched shelves are ugly.

The one I got with all the DVDs stacked in them all willy-nilly was from Wal-Mart. It was $40.

Comment

This is the only one I could find of my small, but awesome collection

LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jiggsaw/dvds.jpg[/IMG]
                  Does airing out the Book of the Dead make your hands stink less when you handle it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                    Does airing out the Book of the Dead make your hands stink less when you handle it?
                    It's all about how it's displayed.
                    LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

It's all about how it's displayed.
                      I hide my fancy things, to keep them in good condition. My books of the Dead and Phantasm Sphere both still have their box/packaging. I didn't even open the re-issue of Re-Animator w/ highlighter.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jiggsaw/dvds.jpg
                        That's a pretty sexy set-up.

Comment

I`m just 19 btw and in the last year of grammar school and I guess I have a lot of DVD`s for my age...(I buy them all by myself)
                          Death Metal - DOOMED

Comment

I hide my fancy things, to keep them in good condition. My books of the Dead and Phantasm Sphere both still have their box/packaging. I didn't even open the re-issue of Re-Animator w/ highlighter.
                            I hide nothin', the chicks love it, especially the Locutus of Borg figure to the left of the DVD tower on the left.

Originally posted by ThreeOnAMeathook View Post
                            That's a pretty sexy set-up.
                            Thanks.
                            LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

Originally posted by Mørk Vind View Post
                              I`m just 19 btw and in the last year of grammar school and I guess I have a lot of DVD`s for my age...(I buy them all by myself)
                              I'm 20. Your age is no excuse for an inadequate collection or poor grammar. Good day, sir.
                              I hide nothin', the chicks love it, especially the Locutus of Borg figure to the left of the DVD tower on the left.
                              Poon magnet.

Comment

I didn't even open the re-issue of Re-Animator w/ highlighter.
                                Gald I'm not the only one!
                                My DVD's
                                { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

Working...
                                X