Show Your DVD Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parasite Hilton View Post
    Finally put together that new shelf. Looks much better... so far.

Very nice collection sir

Comment

• I gave up organising my collection, now they're just giant humps of DVD's in random locations.

Comment

• Got bored so here's an update..

This is what it looked like back in Feb 2008

And today...

My DVD's
        { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

• My goal in life is to have a collection the likes of these...
          Even if the morrow is barren of promise,
          Nothing shall forestall my return.

Comment

• Mine too
            Last edited by Splat; 10-19-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by morts vivants View Post
              I got bored, so I decided to post some more up to date photos. Jeez! I need a new camera though!

[IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]
              DUDE... very, very nice!!!

Comment

• fucking a,

mine looks so little compared to y'alls.
                and i thought mine was alright....
                i need to do more shopping ; l
                " Bon Apetit, Bitch! "

Comment

• Every time I come to this thread it makes me so eager to go out and buy more movies so I can have a collection as sweet as all of yours.

Comment

• Morts? I was just thinking of selling my whole DVD collections earlier today... then this wonder was bestowed upon me. I'll opt out of that insane notion of mine.

my collection: http://dirtylopez.dvdaf.com/

For quantity, it makes up in quality... Hardboxes? some cannot be listed or found.
                    There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                    No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]fg9f0tZ-Mp4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• this shall be fun, i always go to this local shop we have where there are 8 pk of dvds for 8 dollars, so me being a dvd horder gets like 60 dollars worth of dvds.. haha
                        "Sleep those little slices of death, how I loathe them.

Comment

• Holy cow. Some VERY impressive collections in this thread, y'all. Makes me feel very, very... small.
                          Check out my reviews of B-Movies, CDs, and other geeky nonsense at HubPages! http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/

Comment

• I couldn't resist, I ran upstairs and took a few pix of some of my DVD heap... I didn't start seriously "collecting" till just a couple of years ago. I used to be a big time CD collector, but as CD/record stores have fallen by the wayside and I have fewer places to scrounge for them, I started scrounging for DVDs instead. Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality photos, but it's all I got.

Check out my reviews of B-Movies, CDs, and other geeky nonsense at HubPages! http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
                              Morts? I was just thinking of selling my whole DVD collections earlier today... then this wonder was bestowed upon me. I'll opt out of that insane notion of mine.

my collection: http://dirtylopez.dvdaf.com/

For quantity, it makes up in quality... Hardboxes? some cannot be listed or found.
                              Welcome back LaArana.

Comment

• I'm so jealous. They are all so awesome. Especially morts vivants's one. One day I want to be able to make a neat collection. My current one is kind of sad.

When there is no more room in hell. The dead will walk the Earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X