Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Your DVD Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Here are a few of my movies








    Comment


    • New shelf- Blu-rays alphabetically with oversized and digibooks being the few things at the bottom. All Big boxsets are on top (dvd and bd)



      And old DVD shelf finally has some breathing room again- arranged alphabetically


      *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

      My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

      Gold Trader +91

      Comment


      • Looks good, Seth!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Klown View Post
          Looks good, Seth!
          thanks!

          *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

          My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

          Gold Trader +91

          Comment


          • Wow, that shit makes me seriously envy your collection to death!
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

            Comment


            • Looking good, seth.

              I wish I had a bit more room to store my DVD's. My shit's stacked everywhere.

              My DVD's/Blu's

              Comment


              • Very nice Seth. Anyone worry about films becoming digital in years to come? I can't help fearing this when I buy DVD's now but love having a physical collection to look at.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                  Very nice Seth. Anyone worry about films becoming digital in years to come? I can't help fearing this when I buy DVD's now but love having a physical collection to look at.
                  Thanks. I buy movies because I like having a physical collection. I've seen too many people lose their digital media whether from hard drive crashes or shit like Kindles, Nooks and all that pulling them off of devices. I don't trust digital media that some random computer nerd can hit a button and wipe out my collection. I'll stick with my clunky discs anyday of the week.

                  *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                  My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                  Gold Trader +91

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                    Thanks. I buy movies because I like having a physical collection. I've seen too many people lose their digital media whether from hard drive crashes or shit like Kindles, Nooks and all that pulling them off of devices. I don't trust digital media that some random computer nerd can hit a button and wipe out my collection. I'll stick with my clunky discs anyday of the week.


                    Me as well. I will buy blu-rays and dvds until they're destroyed.

                    Comment


                    • wow! There is some really cool shit in this thread!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                        New shelf- Blu-rays alphabetically with oversized and digibooks being the few things at the bottom. All Big boxsets are on top (dvd and bd)



                        And old DVD shelf finally has some breathing room again- arranged alphabetically

                        I am even more jealous that you have actually watched everything in your collection too.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
                          Got bored so here's an update..


                          This is what it looked like back in Feb 2008



                          And today...



















                          Lovin' those Wu-Tang posters!

                          Comment


                          • Here's about half of my horror DVD's the rest are all boxed up or stashed away in cupboards, next time I move house (hopefully soon) am going to build my own monster DVD display I do joinery so I should be able to come up with something nice, I might buy some horror toys as well because other peoples collections look really nice with the toys scattered into the display.
                            The only non-horror DVD's I own are wildlife documentaries and stand up comedy.

                            Comment


                            • You cunts put me to shame. Fuck my life.
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                              "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                              You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                              My little idiot..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                                Here's about half of my horror DVD's the rest are all boxed up or stashed away in cupboards, next time I move house (hopefully soon) am going to build my own monster DVD display I do joinery so I should be able to come up with something nice, I might buy some horror toys as well because other peoples collections look really nice with the toys scattered into the display.
                                Nice collection. Mine is all stashed away until I move to a new place. I need to think of a way to store/display them because I don't really like the idea of a massive amount of shelving taking over a room.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X