Show Your DVD Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
    Nice collection. Mine is all stashed away until I move to a new place. I need to think of a way to store/display them because I don't really like the idea of a massive amount of shelving taking over a room.
    One of my mates has a huge collection but his storage method makes me cry, he throws away all packaging and just keeps the disks in DVD wallets!

Comment

• Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
      One of my mates has a huge collection but his storage method makes me cry, he throws away all packaging and just keeps the disks in DVD wallets!
      I do that for all my Asian imports DVDS. I keep them in a shoebox size container.
      I have 100+ so at times it makes since to store them in that manner to conserve space.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinb View Post
        I do that for all my Asian imports DVDS. I keep them in a shoebox size container.
        I have 100+ so at times it makes since to store them in that manner to conserve space.
        Damn you crazy mofos!

Feeling the vibes on the love for Asian cinema though

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinb View Post
          I'm happy to have a few cases for display but if it got overbearing I'd put my lesser films into dvd wallets but keep the covers.

I've seen some MASSIVE collections (basically hoarding) that just look like eyesores, especially in a small living space. Although if they are lucky enough to have it all in a "film" room then that works and looks pretty sweet. It's all just personal taste though and I am proud of my horror collection.

Comment

• Not the best pics but finally finished up the new shelves:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cebonation04 View Post
              Not the best pics but finally finished up the new shelves:

Very impressive. I wish I had this much space in my apartment to display ALL of my movies in their cases. Damn!

Comment

• Insanely impressive.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Cebonation04 View Post
                  Not the best pics but finally finished up the new shelves:

Very Nice

Comment

• I haven't posted any pics of my dvds/vhs in awhile so...

Comment

• Impressive as well. Who is that in that pic beneath the flag?
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post
                        Impressive as well. Who is that in that pic beneath the flag?
                        You mean to the right of the flag? That's Carmella Bing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                          You mean to the right of the flag? That's Carmella Bing.
                          I knew it.
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Nice picks guys!

Figured I'd post mine since I went through them over the weekend.

Comment

• Nice blu ray collection you got there

Comment

• Very nice!

Here are mine! (Sorry for the shitty picture quality, I suck at cameras). Also, these were taken a while ago so a few have been added since... also I have two binders with 250 dvds full.

And some of my favorite sets!

Comment

Working...
                                X