Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What horror icon would you like to see a toy of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Spencer's baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Blastalot View Post
      Henry Spencer's baby.
      That would look amazing.

Comment

Yeah it probably would. I wonder if there are any around. Haven't seen it though, except for this one, but I'm not too impressed:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/43223501...ak-hard-sculpt

Comment

Babyface from The Hills Run Red could be cool or maybe Relic,an maybe the Ghoulies comming from the toilet might be cool.

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

Definately!

Comment

I suggest to go markets. There is a store in one of the markets near my house and they sell horror icons dolls/action figures.

THey have leatherface, Jason, Chucky, Mike Myers, The dude from Trick R Treat, Alien, Predator and some other ones.
              Last edited by CANADARULES; 01-14-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

sleepaway camp angela

Comment

Victor Crowley
                  Angela from Night of The Demons
                  Dr. Herbert West with severed Dr. West head.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                  Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                  I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                  Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

Alymer - from brain damage
                    The Deadly Spawn
                    Crypt Keeper
                    Tom atkins action figure
                    All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

I'm still waiting for Leprechaun to be made. Maybe someday...

Comment

I wish they made action figures of all the thirteen ghost's, from the movie : l
                        " Bon Apetit, Bitch! "

Comment

Dead Alive ( Brain Dead UK) and Bad Taste figures. Dead Alive two pack" Lawn Mower " scene, with Rockabilly zombie that can break off into three pieces, torso, lower half and animated insides. The Mother final transformation/showdown 2 pack. Dead Alive priest with interchange able head and zombie limbs. Dead Alive feeding frenzy, a four pack of zombies that attack the house. Mother and Ceril two pack. Dead Alive "first encounter" with Lionel, Mother and the nurse complete with flying geese shruiken. Also a Rat-Monkey bendy toy, with interchangable squashed head.

Bad Taste - " Head shot scene" Barry and a alien who's head he's blown off. Ozzy " The old magic " scene with OzZy as he's ripped off an alien's head and drop kicks it.
                          The Boys full assault 3pack - Ozzy, Frank and Barry in full assault gear as they storm the house, comes with rocket launcher then has sends a remote signal to dismantle the exploding pop- together sheep.
                          Bad Taste generic full transformed alien, from the movie poster. Lord Crumb human form and alien form 2 pack.
                          Derek and human-alien shield 2 pack " Derek's don't run" scene .
                          " Derek's gone ape-shit!" scene 2 pack a mad Derek with Chainsaw and a pull-apart bi-sected alien true form, plus cut through wall.
                          Last edited by Erebus Dirge; 10-11-2011, 04:44 PM.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

I know there are a lot of Evil Dead figures but I would really like to see some damn Deadites!

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by ustruckmeDC View Post
                              I wish they made action figures of all the thirteen ghost's, from the movie : l
                              that's a splendid idea. those ghosts--all of em--were cool as shit.

i'd like to see a nancy thompson figure, where she's not in a bathtub naked, but comes with a fuckin sledge hammer and a jar of gasoline, marv style.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                              Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
                              So frightened of dying
                              Relax, yes, I’m trying
                              But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                                I know there are a lot of Evil Dead figures but I would really like to see some damn Deadites!
                                Amen! What would be cool would be a line of figures called DEAD FAMOUS. It would consist of every zombie in any iconic movie i.e. - the cemetary zombie from the original Night of the Living Dead, Bald Lumber jack zombie from Dawn of the Dead and Bub from Day of the living dead. For Evil Dead start of with the cellar deadite from The Evil Dead, as well as various deadites from the trilogy.

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Working...
                                X