Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What horror icon would you like to see a toy of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What horror icon would you like to see a toy of?

So what figures would you like to see made?
    My personal preference are the 7 inch scale figures. Not the ones with real clothes or the giant 18 inch ones.

My top five, in descending order...

5) Pennywise from IT
    4) ChromeSkull from Laid to Rest
    3) Captain Howdy from Strangeland
    2) The Minor from My Bloody Valentine (I'll take original or 3D)
    and finally...
    1) The Leprechaun from, well duh the Leprechaun movies. How sick would a little Leprechaun Warwick Davis be!?!? Even if you're not a fan of the movies none of our collections will be complete until this figure gets made!!!

Originally posted by Mr. Ostentatious View Post
    My personal preference are the 7 inch scale figures. Not the ones with real clothes or the giant 18 inch ones.

and finally...
    1) The Leprechaun from, well duh the Leprechaun movies. How sick would a little Leprechaun Warwick Davis be!?!? Even if you're not a fan of the movies none of our collections will be complete until this figure gets made!!!

leslie vernon from behind the mask ROLV
    victor crowley from hatchet
    pluto from hills have eyes

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

Pennywise
      The Collector
      The Monster in the crate from Creep Show
      Leprechaun

To name a few

Comment

The antagonists in "Dark City"

Like to see the reaper from "The Frighteners" but it would pretty much be a wring-wraith figure.

Also a re-imagining of the templar zombies from "Tomb of the blind dead" would make a wicked figure.

Comment

I don't check toys out that much so some of them I list might already be out there but yea. I know a few haha

IT-cause lets just face it he's a bad ass clown
          Jeepers Creepers-I know theres a few out there of him or at least one but I would like to see some more.
          Maximum Overdrive-I would love to see a really detailed version of the Goblin Toy truck I think it would be awesome
          My Bloody Valentine- maybe have it more as statue of him taking the pickaxe to someone face
          Feast- just a cool monster to me
          The Re-Animator- I know there was some planned but I think alot of them got the boot with the whole legal issues like the comic book an such.

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

I'd be pretty amped on a Critters Krite figure....with retractable arms and legs so it can roll around.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy View Post
              I'd be pretty amped on a Critters Krite figure....with retractable arms and legs so it can roll around.
              that would be awesome Critters is a awesome movie! can't believe I forgot about them Ghoulies might be cool too

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

5) Pennywise from IT
                3) Captain Howdy from Strangeland
                and finally...

There actually was a Leprechaun figure made in 1993 as a promotional give away for the first film, but it was a bendable. I had one and sold it about a year ago (still regret it). They are really hard to find, I've only seen about three for sale online. Supposedly, they are in the process of making a new Leprechaun figure that Davis had a hand in designing but it's still not available. According to his website, the figure is done but their still working on the package design and it will be available in the near future. Here's what it looks like:
                I'd also like to see a good Chucky figure because I thought the Cult Classics from CP3 was lame. The one figure that hasn't been made yet that I'd love to see is The Cook from TCM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper Roper View Post
                  There actually was a Leprechaun figure made in 1993 as a promotional give away for the first film, but it was a bendable. I had one and sold it about a year ago (still regret it). They are really hard to find, I've only seen about three for sale online. Supposedly, they are in the process of making a new Leprechaun figure that Davis had a hand in designing but it's still not available. According to his website, the figure is done but their still working on the package design and it will be available in the near future. Here's what it looks like:
                  I'd also like to see a good Chucky figure because I thought the Cult Classics from CP3 was lame. The one figure that hasn't been made yet that I'd love to see is The Cook from TCM.
                  That's actually a pretty good looking Leprechaun for a non pose-able promo!
                  I have a Chucky from the movie maniacs line, but it's not that great either. I haven't seen the two or three pack (from bride and seed respectively) in person, but the in pictures I've seen they don't look bad.

Comment

That's actually a pretty good looking Leprechaun for a non pose-able promo!
                    I have a Chucky from the movie maniacs line, but it's not that great either. I haven't seen the two or three pack (from bride and seed respectively) in person, but the in pictures I've seen they don't look bad.
                    That's the new figure that is supposed to be coming out soon.

This figure was released in 2007 but I have never seen it

Here is the 1993 promo figure
                    Last edited by Grim Reaper Roper; 06-03-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper Roper View Post
                      That's the new figure that is supposed to be coming out soon.

This figure was released in 2007 but I have never seen it

Oh, well shit I've never seen either one of those! Thanks for posting the pics, they both look pretty damn cool.

Comment

no problem, anytime.

Comment

I'd like to see a figure of one of those Klowns from KKFOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                            Check out my movie Blog http://wildcinemamoviereviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                              theres a few,i think.i know theres at least one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...toys-and-games
                              Last edited by bloodypacman; 06-04-2010, 09:41 AM.

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

Working...
                              X