No announcement yet.

Ultimate Jason Figure Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get any of the Jason movies online for cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
      Can you get any of the Jason movies online for cheap?
      Just torrent them? Or you looking to stream or buy physical?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        Just torrent them? Or you looking to stream or buy physical?
        Oops .. I meant figures lol

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
          Oops .. I meant figures lol
          For cheap? Depends...which ones?

I know the Mezco's are way overpriced, but the new Neca figures can probably be found for around $20 shipped.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
            For cheap? Depends...which ones?

I know the Mezco's are way overpriced, but the new Neca figures can probably be found for around $20 shipped.
            I definitely wouldn't point him in the Mezco direction either

The Neca figures are the best way to go since they have a bigger supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
              I definitely wouldn't point him in the Mezco direction either
              Yeah, last time I checked they go for upwards of $100.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Neca's new 8-bit Jason....

It's basically just the part 3 figure painted purple, but still kinda cool.
                Last edited by travisbickle; 07-25-2013, 03:39 PM.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

I feel like I saw a Roy figure in this thread, Where can I get one?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                    I feel like I saw a Roy figure in this thread, Where can I get one?
                    This one?...

Custom made.

Hopefully Neca will do the real deal sometime next year.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

This one?...

Custom made.

Hopefully Neca will do the real deal sometime next year.
                      Whoa! That's bad ass. Yeah, Neca just made part 3 and 4 Jason's, so hopefully they do Roy (or "Jason", however they want to market it) next. My cousin who is super into collecting figures says he read somewhere Neca wasn't going to do Roy or Part 8 Jason's. Hopefully he's wrong, those are the only 2 Jason's that haven't been made into 7 inch figures after all these years.

Also, glad I have all the Mezco Jason's.

Comment

From Neca's Toyfair booth...

Someone finally does an official Roy figure and it's a shitty looking doll... What a waste.

Hopefully Neca will do a regular 7 inch figure next.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

All part of the retro-theme going on with horror toys.

Neca should bring the Cult Classics line back.
                          “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Originally posted by Timvp View Post
                            Neca should bring the Cult Classics line back.
                            Yep.

I was pretty disappointed with their Toyfair showings this year. Mostly just the same old Predator figures with different paintjobs. Yawn...

The new Rambo figure is the only thing I'm interested in.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Yep.

I was pretty disappointed with their Toyfair showings this year. Mostly just the same old Predator figures with different paintjobs. Yawn...

The new Rambo figure is the only thing I'm interested in.
                              Yeah they were pretty meh this year. I'm waiting for the embargo on the Godzilla toys to lift so we can see them.

I love Predator just as much as the next person but imo the license has been done to death. Totally agree with you on most of the preds having a change here and there plus a slap of different colored paint.

I'd kill for them to do a Engineer figure from Hellraiser.
                              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Originally posted by Timvp View Post
                                Yeah they were pretty meh this year. I'm waiting for the embargo on the Godzilla toys to lift so we can see them.
                                The Godzilla stuff could be cool, but the only Godzilla figure I'd really be interested in is the original 1954 version.

I love Predator just as much as the next person but imo the license has been done to death. Totally agree with you on most of the preds having a change here and there plus a slap of different colored paint.
                                I do have to get that NES Pred, though. Forgot about him.
                                I have all of their other NES figures, so I kinda have to get it.

I'd kill for them to do a Engineer figure from Hellraiser.
                                They were going to do him a while back, but for whatever reason decided not to. They even had a prototype ready...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Working...
                                X