No announcement yet.

Ultimate Jason Figure Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna keep this thread ALIVE! Whenever there's a new Jason figure coming, I will post it here. Even if it's a shitty looking dolly retro figure like this....

NECA Mego Style NES Jason Voorhees (Toys-R-Us exclusive)

Fart...

I guess it's a second chance for those who missed out on the superior SDCC exclusive...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Excellent timing. I'm bidding on this

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

So, were talking Jason X.... I'm pissed that I never got this one when it was originally released....

One of the few Movie Maniacs that I don't have.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          So, were talking Jason X.... I'm pissed that I never got this one when it was originally released....

One of the few Movie Maniacs that I don't have.
          I had it.....

Don't now

It was a badass figure. I loved that it wasn't super articulated and was more like a statue. I wish all figures were like that.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
            I had it.....

Don't now
            Did you sell it?

Hopefully Neca will do a pre-Uber and Uber Jason sometime in the future.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
              Did you sell it?

Hopefully Neca will do a pre-Uber and Uber Jason sometime in the future.
              Long story. I'll just say I lost it. Lost a lot of figures.

I've always wanted a pre-uber Jason in sculpted figure form too. The sideshow one I'm bidding on is the only figure in existence I think. I always liked his pug nosed hockey mask in that film.

Comment

So this Thundercunt outbid me on my Jason X fig.

Now bidding on a part 7 one. It's the same one I used to have. Hopefully this will go better. Would rather have this one anyway as The New Blood Jason is my favorite look.

Comment

I don't own a lot of figures but I do own the McFarlane Uber Jason.

Sits in my closet still in it's packaging.
                  <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                  R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                    I don't own a lot of figures but I do own the McFarlane Uber Jason.

Sits in my closet still in it's packaging.
                    How much you want for it?

Comment

Now bidding on a part 7 one. It's the same one I used to have. Hopefully this will go better. Would rather have this one anyway as The New Blood Jason is my favorite look.
                      Toy bidding on Ebay almost never ends well.

I've got this bad boy from part 7....

And i'm not big on the doll/real cloth type figures, but I thought the one Mezco put out a while back looked way better than Sideshow's.

^That's another one I really regret not picking up.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

I want that Mezco one too. Looks badass.

Comment

And so it begins. Now battling it out on the New Blood sideshow fig.

Asshole. I one upped him though.

If it goes too high I might just shell out for the Mezco New Bloodversion.

I WILL purchase a badass Jason by the start of next week dammit. I have to.

Comment

One of the most irritating/close-to-anger feelings ever.
                            “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Lost another one.

This is a slaughter.

Comment

Full size replica F13th video game mask! Boner

http://necaonline.com/49743/products...rk-jason-mask/
                                <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X